Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Painful day at school today

caninemane60

caninemane60

Recruit
★★★★
I was walking to my classroom and saw 3 girls staring at me weirdly. I did a double take and they just started laughing in my face. Ruined my confidence. I hate my life

They secretly wanted to have a foursome with you OP :panties:

Last edited:
Mogs me at getting noticed toilets just think I’m invisible most of the time

Im invisible to foids

They all like you, you should approach the one you like the most. Girls don't laugh at your face for no reason :feelswhere:

They all like you, you should approach the one you like the most. Girls don't laugh at your face for no reason :feelswhere:
Their male oneitis already roped. They were ugly as fuck. Also u tryna set me Up to embarrasse myself

Their male oneitis already roped. They were ugly as fuck. Also u tryna set me Up to embarrasse myself
It can be taken as a signal of interest, the context is important tho

I was walking to my classroom and saw 3 girls staring at me weirdly. I did a double take and they just started laughing in my face. Ruined my confidence. I hate my life
has happened to me before.it's brutal i know.

chad roped?what was the guys story?

Kids.is:feelsjuice:
But that does suck op, your confidence takes major hits during these years but no one wants to acknowledge that:feelsbadman:

In these days of phones and social media you may never know if someone's posted a nasty photo or video of you that people are laughing at.

relatable

Mogs me for having foids paying any attention to you.

fuck that's brutal. i've never had that happen to me, but i see people look at me a lot, probably because of my albino like appearance catches them off guard

:feelskek:its ok bro ur not the only one

kids.is,Truecels left school a decade ago.