Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Pain will never abandon you or ghost you

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
You are a subhuman failure. Simple as that. EVERY female who ever stepped foot on planet earth thinks you are hideous and are deserving of cancer and suffering.

No girl will ever kiss you
No girl will ever hug you
No girl will ever hold hands with you
No girl will ever smile flirtatiously at you
No girl will ever wink at you
No girl will ever love you
No girl will ever want anything to do with you

But, be not afraid!!!!!

Guess what...

Pain wants to kiss you
Pain will never stop hugging you
Pain will grip your ugly hand forever
Pain smiles at you
Pain winks it's ugly eye at you
Pain loves you
Pain will stay tethered to you forever

Oh, and pain will never ghost you, abandon you, cheat on you, or cuck you. Pain will fuck you until you're dead. You are destroyed forever. Never forget that.

ouch that hurts

What if I become an orbiter? Or does even that require a certain attractiveness level?

Pain is what you make of it. Acceptance is the panacea to your problems. Being content with being incel, which doesn't mean you become bluepilled, is the solution to your problems. We are bottom-feeders. We are cannon-fodder. This is the hard pill your finding painful to swallow. When you do come to terms with it, you will realize, alone, we are stuck in the roles that society has forced us into, but together we can collectively rise above that. I am the morphine to your pain, as is all the other blackpilled incels. Lookout for other incels, online or irl. We need each other, because only together can we begin to challenge normies, foids, or even chads. With our collective power we can bring the world beneath heel, but because individually the world will destroy us, we band together and become brothers in the struggle. The coalition must live on with or without the prides.

Pain is what you make of it. Acceptance is the panacea to your problems. Being content with being incel, which doesn't mean you become bluepilled, is the solution to your problems. We are bottom-feeders. We are cannon-fodder. This is the hard pill your finding painful to swallow. When you do come to terms with it, you will realize, alone, we are stuck in the roles that society has forced us into, but together we can collectively rise above that. I am the morphine to your pain, as is all the other blackpilled incels. Lookout for other incels, online or irl. We need each other, because only together can we begin to challenge normies, foids, or even chads. With our collective power we can bring the world beneath heel, but because individually the world will destroy us, we band together and become brothers in the struggle. The coalition must live on with or without the prides.
True, being blackpilled does not mean you should be a nihilist or become depressed about life in general, it is simply accepting the harsh reality of foids and their true nature, and you can help the cause by blackpilling your fellow incels-in-denial

True, being blackpilled does not mean you should be a nihilist or become depressed about life in general, it is simply accepting the harsh reality of foids and their true nature, and you can help the cause by blackpilling your fellow incels-in-denial
Exactly, lookout for each other, because each other is all we have in this clown game. Often times they will hate you for what you say, but it's like a brother who dislikes you, you can't really get mad at them. You hope for the day they come to see the light, and they will become some of the staunchest incels. Any sub 5'8 male is by default an incel so I go out of my way to watch out for them, because I know the rest of society doesn't give a shit about them, foids care the least.

Often times they will hate you for what you say, but it's like a brother who dislikes you, you can't really get mad at them. You hope for the day they come to see the light, and they will become some of the staunchest incels
It would make me proud to know I made someone realize the truth, its hard to pull off though as many will jump at that fact that you are speaking out against women :feels::soy:

self harmpill?
MASSIVE FUCKING COPE HOLY SHIT

life is fucking over if you're incel. It effects EVERYTHING

life as an incel is like playing the free trial of life

self harmpill?

MASSIVE FUCKING COPE HOLY SHIT

life is fucking over if you're incel. It effects EVERYTHING

life as an incel is like playing the free trial of life
And yet it is far better than LDAR, at least he poses a solution, no matter how useless it may sound to you. The cuckest thing you can do is to rope and allow the normies and the foids to win. They have you backed into a corner, so you take yourself out rather than facing their wrath or attempting to change whatsoever you can. They literally cucked the life out of you.

That's why our pain needs to be shared with the masses. So that it may gracefully envelop their hearts as it does ours.
Pain, in it's purest form, pain from impotency against an insurmountable situation. We need to share it so that the world can all live in true despair like we do.

Pain from hundreds upon hundreds of murders, lucky ones that will only be a seed for the pain of their beloved ones.
A perfect symphony of balance, orchestrated by nature itself, Actio equals Reactio, just like the laws that govern the heavens, just like a drop of cyanide inevitably dissolving in that seductive last drink, so will our pain dissolve through society.

A soft cold pain that coats that cold black end of that gun barrel in a warmth and inviting feeling.

Our hands shall remain clean, our souls cleansed from any evil thoughts. There's nothing evil about sharing our pain. We are merely just generously sharing what mother nature gave us. This is nothing but an act of selfless generosity towards those others that lack our pain.

The will know our pain. But they won't be able to withstand it.

Lookout for other incels, online or irl. We need each other, because only together can we begin to challenge normies, foids, or even chads

Yep, huddle around the dumpster fire with your fellow incels.

Kek, I’m such an incel that I don’t even get to experience pain as I am totally numb!

You are a subhuman failure. Simple as that. EVERY female who ever stepped foot on planet earth thinks you are hideous and are deserving of cancer and suffering.

No girl will ever kiss you
No girl will ever hug you
No girl will ever hold hands with you
No girl will ever smile flirtatiously at you
No girl will ever wink at you
No girl will ever love you
No girl will ever want anything to do with you

But, be not afraid!!!!!

Guess what...

Pain wants to kiss you
Pain will never stop hugging you
Pain will grip your ugly hand forever
Pain smiles at you
Pain winks it's ugly eye at you
Pain loves you
Pain will stay tethered to you forever

Oh, and pain will never ghost you, abandon you, cheat on you, or cuck you. Pain will fuck you until you're dead. You are destroyed forever. Never forget that.

Oh Vermillioncore, forever the edgiest man on this site, until it comes to a touching tale about sexbot love lol

Yes bro we are brothers forever and we must come to love and embrace eachother, it is the only way we will achieve greatness.
Maybe we are not meant to reproduce biologically, but spiritually, by spreading the blackpill; as the blackpill isn’t just a universal truth, it is an idea, and ideas will never die so long as they live in our hearts and the hearts of all fellow cels. Ideas are BULLETPROOF.

Last edited:

Based and Pain pilled.