Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pain, disease and death is the only equalizer

WornOutHopecel

WornOutHopecel

Recruit
★★★★
I do not wish those things on people. It's just an observation.

No amount of looksmaxxing or jestermaxxing can make a man gain the privileges of average foids or chads. There is no blunt crash of reality for them like in some movie where the pampered get ridiculed in the end.
Chads will chad, foids will foid...and every now and then a normie will get some crumbs with a shit eating grin on his face like he won the lottery.

It is in times like that chads and foids seem untouchable and immortal like some celestial beings and the protagonists of said movie where the script has been written beforehand and things are going to run the same as the acting parts have already been assigned. You can pick a cassette or a disc and run the movie slowly or fasten its pace but the roles will always play out the same.

Humans have evolved to have positive biases and to deny their mortality. For incels ascending and having high social status is something they see as possible but unlikely. For sex havers early disability or death is also something they see as a possibility in the back of their minds but not as something that will likely happen. Somewhat morbidly though the chances of a chad or foid perishing in a car accident are much higher than the chances of a normie becoming chad.

A world where we lived 8000 years instead of 80 would be the ultimate punishments for sub 5's. Literally worse than hell could ever be.
*I am not RVD mods thought it was funny naming me him (revert this change now).

A world where we lived 8000 years instead of 80 would be the ultimate punishments for sub 5's. Literally worse than hell could ever be.
RVD sounds like a bully and a moron based on his interviews. I'm a pro-wrestling fan.

RVD sounds like a bully and a moron based on his interviews. I'm a pro-wrestling fan.
He had a good few year stint in ECW but overall was nothing special.