Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Paid an ARM and LEG price for phone screen replacement, take care of your screen fellas!

• Thread starter DominicanDancecel91
  • Start date
DominicanDancecel91

DominicanDancecel91

Billingual Incel completely invisible to women
-
I paid $430 USD for a Galaxy S10 screen replacement because Tmobile is an asshole company that doesn't care about its customers nor cares about helping them out so only specific stores could replace my screen, leading me to pay a price-gouged whopping 430 I'll never see back.

My advice fellas is...take care of your phone screen, get a case and screen protector, preferably Otterbox. Screen replacements are NOT CHEAP. :cryfeels:

Jfc. I'd get some cheapo phone if it came down to that.

I paid $430 USD for a Galaxy S10 screen replacement because Tmobile is an asshole company that doesn't care about its customers nor cares about helping them out so only specific stores could replace my screen, leading me to pay a price-gouged whopping 430 I'll never see back.

My advice fellas is...take care of your phone screen, get a case and screen protector, preferably Otterbox. Screen replacements are NOT CHEAP. :cryfeels:
That's why I just use burner phones if I get one at all. $430 for a fucking screen some third-worlder got paid 6 cents to install is beyond laughable.

At least you don't have a third world problem anymore.

my phone doesn't even cost that much

How broken was it?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back