Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Paganmaxxing

AfrikanCel

AfrikanCel

Extremely jaded blackcel
-
Is it worth trying to revert back to the old gods who champion men rather than cucked christianity which led us to this shitty world. Will Odin enhance our testosterone back to what it should be?

Actually, for as much as I might dislike it, mainstream Christianity was the only structure in the west which kept foids contained.

You're misplacing causation.

My testosterone is beyond salvation

VOODOOMAXX BOYO.

Christianity originates from disgusting goatfucker cults that do the worst kind of mutilation possible:circumcision. Thats reason enough to reject it.

Also christianity represents the destruction of our religious identity in favor of worshipping and only knowing about goatfuckers. Slavs forgot their myths and philosophy due to crusaders. But worst of all, christianity introduced the retarded idea of free will, from which every normie just world argument originates from.

Attachments

• 1529863346513.png
    1529863346513.png
    82.7 KB · Views: 80
But worst of all, christianity introduced the retarded idea of free will, from which every normie just world argument originates from.
Then I'd say normies likely have a limited understanding of free will as a concept, being free to choose doesn't imply a choice of the circumstances surrounding it. That said, I take a stance of fairly "hard" determinism. When you exist in this universe, you're in harmony with it and subject to it's whims whether you like it or not. Even if I have free will, I lack the foresight to utilize it anyway.

Also, circumcision is a Jewish practice, not an inherently Christian one.
His disciples said to him, "Does circumcision help or does it not?" He said to them, "If it helped, people's fathers would beget them from their mothers already circumcised. But true circumcision in spirit has become very profitable."

It's interesting how the texts left out of the bible are so incredibly divorced from modern Christianity, but this one isn't particularly controversial, unless you hate nofap I guess.

Last edited:
"rather than cucked christianity which led us to this shitty world."

Educate yourself, the sexual revolution happened because of atheists who opposed what the bible said

islam is the only answer brother inshallah this world will be cleansed of sin someday

islam is the only answer brother inshallah this world will be cleansed of sin someday

JFL at western soyboys idolizing Islam.

You have no idea how ruthless hypergamy is in the Islamic world. Most dudes are incels.

JFL at paganism

Listen, is the pope who is cucked, I don't give a damm about this antipope we are having, fuck him, I will follow the tradicional values which held Christian Europe stable in a patrarchy where incels could get a woman

What is the point of trying to be Pagan. A dead religion means dead gods.

Christianity is weak and splintered, but still holds cultural sway. Best hope for controlling hypergamy (no sex before marriage, no abortion).

Islam is a powerhouse on the rise all over the world, but religion sanctioned polygamy is a disaster for incel men.

JFL, you are black, why not practice native tribal religion or something OP?

JFL, you are black, why not practice native tribal religion or something OP?
Yeah I am considering it but I've yet to see an example of it working

try shariamaxxin in saudi arabia
be quick tho, they reforming the country