Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

P U B E R T Y

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Fuck. Just let puberty settle in, and you slowly become a subhuman.
From this
1973293_10154020462585227_52536495_o.jpg

to this

11357342_10155783484245227_6426957891685152085_o.jpg

@jsanza29 @CopingGymcel

Now, don't get me wrong. There are a lot of incels who were fucked lookswise before puberty, but I made threads before asking if puberty fucked us up, and a lot of incels agreed that it was over for them AFTER puberty. I was still an introverted kid before puberty, and I was still an omega, but at least I looked better before it and I had friends, my chin wasn't recessed.

Puberty gave me a recessed chin, unibrow, severe acne, and pessimism for this CRUEL world.

How did it affect you heightwise?

How did it affect you heightwise?
Glad you have asked. That's the only BENEFIT I've gained from it, is that I am taller than my parents. I am 5'10.

He's a tall, white man without any big facial defects. He's a textbook mentalcel, who doesn't take care of himself.

He's a tall, white man without any big facial defects. He's a textbook mentalcel, who doesn't take care of himself.
Tbh. Terrible example, face is likely bloated by being fat.

He could gymcel and diet. It doesn't even require saving up thousands of dollars, research doctors and undergoing surgery.

Puberty is the revelation. Just KYS if you’re ugly when you’re 20.

Puberty grew the fuck out my midface, nose, and generally made me look like an ogre.

I got cucked by my high T, high HGH, and deathnik genes.

Puberty was mostly positive for me, excepting that I developed bad acne and very reclusive tendencies. These two factors alone were enough to fuck me up almost beyond repair.

He could gymcel and diet. It doesn't even require saving up thousands of dollars, research doctors and undergoing surgery.
agreed. his eye area is very compact, plus he has positive tilted eyes. If he loses all of his fat and tans his skin, he would become high tier normie. A new haircut would do alot too. Like shaving the sides and letting his upper hair grow more to hide his hairline.

Puberty made my eyes bulge more, eye bags got worse, also upper eyelids grew. I've lost like 2 points due to that.

Puberty either makes or breaks you, it's where must us incels got fucked over

This, he is a lazy fuck. Didn't even try gymcelling or showering.

Glad you have asked. That's the only BENEFIT I've gained from it, is that I am taller than my parents. I am 5'10.
You're not that screwed lol. I'm fucked in HGH department

"Severe acne". Fuck, that triggered me. You only have like 4 scars, you did not have SEVERE acne!

Puberty fucks people up, it's like this . PUBERTY : heyy kid you had a nice chillhood right, you enjoy your life huh ? FUCK you it's my turn now, suffer and ropeeee bitch....

"Severe acne". Fuck, that triggered me. You only have like 4 scars, you did not have SEVERE acne!
What the fuck are you talking about? I had a VERY SEVERE acne. How do you know how many scars I have? I have more than 4, and acne does not ALWAYS cause scars, even cystic acne. The number one cause of scars is POPPING THEM, I tried not to pop them when I had acne, although I did few times because I couldn't resist and I have scars exactly in the same place where I have popped them. Did you know that benzoyl peroxide 10% fucked up my face? I now not only have scars BUT wrinkles on my forehead too, and one spot that will never go away unless I get laser surgery. Did you know that I had acne since I was 13? It got severe when I hit 16 years old, and I went on accutane when I was 18. Did you know that I had acne EVERYWHERE on my face? Did you know that I had it inside of my nose, on my fucking eyelids, on my ears, eyebrows, forehead, temples, cheeks, jaw, chin, scalp(I still get acne on scalp) ALL AT THE SAME TIME? My forehead was RIDDLED with cystic acne, it was hard to find a space of an at least a few mms apart where there was no acne. Did you know that since 13 years old to 18 years old I NEVER had a clear skin, I would even consider 5 pimples on my face to be a "clear skin". You triggered me.

Losing weight is useless, you only grow fat again in 2-3 years. Surgery might help though.

He's not fat. Look at his body. At most he's somewhat overweight.

Last edited:
Puberty only gave me a bit of height, acne and some faggy wispy facial "hair." My face still looks about the same sd when I was 12. Babyface syndrome is a death sentence.

This, he is a lazy fuck. Didn't even try gymcelling or showering.

Inceldom makes you lazy by depriving you of all drive, initiative and self worth.

What the fuck are you talking about? I had a VERY SEVERE acne. How do you know how many scars I have? I have more than 4, and acne does not ALWAYS cause scars, even cystic acne. The number one cause of scars is POPPING THEM, I tried not to pop them when I had acne, although I did few times because I couldn't resist and I have scars exactly in the same place where I have popped them. Did you know that benzoyl peroxide 10% fucked up my face? I now not only have scars BUT wrinkles on my forehead too, and one spot that will never go away unless I get laser surgery. Did you know that I had acne since I was 13? It got severe when I hit 16 years old, and I went on accutane when I was 18. Did you know that I had acne EVERYWHERE on my face? Did you know that I had it inside of my nose, on my fucking eyelids, on my ears, eyebrows, forehead, temples, cheeks, jaw, chin, scalp(I still get acne on scalp) ALL AT THE SAME TIME? My forehead was RIDDLED with cystic acne, it was hard to find a space of an at least a few mms apart where there was no acne. Did you know that since 13 years old to 18 years old I NEVER had a clear skin, I would even consider 5 pimples on my face to be a "clear skin". You triggered me.
Do you have a picture that shows your acne at one of the worst points? If my skin looks like that after my accutane treatment, I'd be so happy. My acne also started breaking out when I was 13 and it got successively worse which left hundreds of spots.

Do you have a picture that shows your acne at one of the worst points? If my skin looks like that after my accutane treatment, I'd be so happy. My acne also started breaking out when I was 13 and it got successively worse which left hundreds of spots.
I used to take pictures when I had severe acne, but sadly they are all gone. The phone where I took those pics had OS reinstalled. I used to take pictures every single day, watching how many acne progressed, it was so bad. I had a lot of acne marks after treatment from acne, but it has been 2 years now, and they kind of faded away.. I still have scars(not marks) and wrinkles. I need to get laser surgery later in life.

Puberty fucked my face up. I grew a massive jew nose and my eyes almost came out of my eyeholes. My skin got really dark, from tan white to medium brown (I look like a curry) and I could only grow a neckbeard. I didn't notice any changes in my jaw/chin/browridge/zygos. My face got a little longer and narrower too.

Puberty fucked me and I didn't even get a growth spurt from puberty. I gradually grew, I was 5'6'' in the 5th grade and only managed to be 6'0''.

Puberty fucked me and I didn't even get a growth spurt from puberty. I gradually grew, I was 5'6'' in the 5th grade and only managed to be 6'0''.
Go fuck yourself. I'm 5'6 st 23

Dude, I’m 6’0 and it’s a little bit above average... as if you were a midget lol

I'm sick of seeing ppl here being 6'0 and claiming they are fucked, pls STFU.

You're not even close to being fucked until you lose hair, get wrinkles and oily dull skin around 30 years old.

THEN you're fucked.

I'm 5' 9". Is that Average?

I do the see anything wrong with your face. You aren't a Chad but you aren't a gollum either. I see guys who are worse look wise come in for premarital and marriage counseling.

Before puberty I was a cute kid. When puberty hit I still had the round baby face but acne, patches of facial hair, excessive sweating and bad BO.
Puberty only gave me a bit of height, acne and some faggy wispy facial "hair." My face still looks about the same sd when I was 12. Babyface syndrome is a death sentence.
This is me, except I didn't get any height.

Last edited:
jnanza needs lower third surgery

Puberty grew the fuck out my midface, nose, and generally made me look like an ogre.

I got cucked by my high T, high HGH, and deathnik genes.

I'm saying puberty didn't give me a growth spurt not that I was only 6 foot as if that makes me a midget. I grew 6 inches from 5th grade which was around 11 years old, to adulthood, I was late puberty too. Some fuckers hit puberty and shoot up a bunch of inches all at once, that never happened for me. I think mercury amalgams fucked me.
You were a 5 6 5th grader? You're either trolling or just retarded probably both.

Puberty turned me from normie looking and short to incel and ultra short

I dreaded puberty. I'd always seen sexual desire as a weakness, and I was terrified to gain it. Unfortunately libido turned out to be just as catastrophic as I had feared. Well, at least I didn't get married with children; that was my biggest fear.