Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL P-personality

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Y-yes my boyfriend has a great personality. H-how could you tell?

NINTCHDBPICT000505858771.jpg

A-anyway if you aren't in a relationship its because you have a toxic P-personality.

Wish I could do that to a foid. And lot more(in terraria)

Mudshark sunglasses.

:lul: :lul: :lul: jfl @ her face

ok,I'm gonna fap to this

gotta love those personality detectors :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

foids deserve any kind of abuses

She looks like a bitch so probably deserves it.
This foid probably doesn't think you're worth the ground she steps on

A-anyway if you aren't in a relationship its because you have a toxic P-personality.
spit on it tbh and tell her that's what she gets for callin me inkwell

I can bet that she won't leave her man after this as a matter of fact she will like him more because he's confident.

Mudshark sunglasses.
I think she actually fucked a black/darkie. I remember that picture. Wasn’t that the Irish girl who had sex with a black guy, had 2 mutt babies, then the black guy beat her and left? :feelsokman: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Her twitter comments were a mess.

I think she actually fucked a black/darkie. I remember that picture. Wasn’t that the Irish girl who had sex with a black guy, had 2 mutt babies, then the black guy beat her and left? :feelsokman: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Her twitter comments were a mess.
Based black man. I hope many more do it to cumskin foids.

cum in her eye left by chad appearin would be ice on the cake tbh

Looks like she got warned once.

Yet another foid had a personality detector malfunction, why does it always malfunction around chads?

Personality is everything in life. It is the first thing a person noticed about you, and is proof of your genetic quality.
Based black man. I hope many more do it to cumskin foids.
:feelsgah:

I'm starting to just let my autism out, why bother acting nice and courteous towards foids when they will still view me as subhuman at the end of the day, I'd rather be rude and have them leave me alone

I wish that was my creation

he just improved his personality even more

No sympathy for chadwhoree