Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Oxytocin: why a deficiency of the "love hormone" isn't good for you

So Luxury Gym membership, AirPods Max with Apple Music, and a poodle?

So Luxury Gym membership, AirPods Max with Apple Music, and a poodle?
KHHV = low oxytocin levels = bad health effects

Whats the point of this thread ?

Information.

Report it, it you don't like it.
Its not that i dont like it. Its just that you posted an article/a paper without any context

How to get this hormone

Its not that i dont like it. Its just that you posted an article/a paper without any context
yes, ok. I edited the title. It's that KHHV men very often lack or have defienciny in this hormone. the hormone makes you feel better, joy, energetic, etc.

How to get this hormone
Love/a good gf (number 1 bc touch from affectionate person increases it. tbh with you I think I might literally faint if an attractive woman would do this to me...but then again, that won't happen).

Exercise and music can somewhat improve it

This is why it's brutal to have no affection in your life. You can do things to improve your oxytocin, but it can never go to normal levels without affection

just be oxen theory

Love/a good gf (number 1 bc touch from affectionate person increases it. tbh with you I think I might literally faint if an attractive woman would do this to me...but then again, that won't happen).

Exercise and music can somewhat improve it
Ok thanks man

Low oxytocin = tism and other problems

Suifuel, the only real solution is...

It looks pretty relevant to me starved of this hormone you are probably prone to a weaker immune system neurological deterioration and a quicker death