Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Oxford students demand feminist activist be 'no-platformed' for 'transphobic' views

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Clown vs clowns

Former philosophy professor Kathleen Stock has faced huge backlash for claiming that "transwomen are women" is a fiction and labelling them the "dress-wearing equivalents" of "incels".

Imagine how the guys in the 12th century who founded Oxford think about that their institution now says that foids can have penises

Clown vs clowns

Former philosophy professor Kathleen Stock has faced huge backlash for claiming that "transwomen are women" is a fiction and labelling them the "dress-wearing equivalents" of "incels".

This is because the UK feminist movement has a lot of feminists who actually have ONE GOOD OPINION. That there's no such thing as a "trans-woman" (I know, shocking).
Overall, as far as I know, when it comes to trannies, the UK is definitely more "accepting" of them than, say, the most conservative US states, but actually not nearly as much as the most soy states in the US.

I hate feminists more than trans

I hate feminists more than trans
Trannies are a jewish psyop to have weak men so that women can have more power in society. It is the duty of men to keep women in their place, a woman can be stupid because it's in their nature but a man mustn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back