Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Own your ugliness guys"

• Thread starter Deleted member 21908
  • Start date
Deleted member 21908

Deleted member 21908

Self-banned
-

"IT HAS 5% PERCENT TO DO WITH YOUR LOOKS AND 95% WITH YOUR PERSONALITY!"

im deleting my reddit account

WOMEN LOVE UGLY GUYS!!!!! Says 6'3 white, blue eyes, 10/10 face, roided guy

95% of my personality can't beat 5% chad's looks.

RobinsonGarcia

47 points · 1 hour ago

If you are going to take anything from this post, take the following message: In fact drill the following message in your head.
IT HAS 5% PERCENT TO DO WITH YOUR LOOKS AND 95% WITH YOUR PERSONALITY! Look I get it, I feel for you I really do. But just by the way you have expressed yourself ABOUT yourself, it leaves much to think of. I have met some ugly*ss people out there with some really cute, Model cute girls. My own sister who is gorgeous ended up marring the ugliest guy i have ever met. On the night of the wedding I asked her ( again) in a joking manner what was it about him, and the same response I have heard from other women AND men before.. it's a personality thing. So cheer up, get ahold of yourself and go out there and practice your social skills.
Youll get there I promise!
New levels of bluepill.... JFL
:feelskek:

Holy macaroni the bluepill in the comments :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: .
The coping is strong with those individuals.

Holy macaroni
C3EC1639 D7A6 4613 9851 F021595AB8BC

It's so fucking over.

Personality is what matters the most, it's just that my boyfriend is a 6'3 german model with an athletic body.

95% of my personality can't beat 5% chad's looks.

Fucking Mysoginst Psychopath Rapist Creepy Incel, I don't see difference between Chads and Incels In looks, the only difference is in confidence.

Jfl at using reddit

New levels of bluepill.... JFL
:feelskek:
I will translate it.

My sister is ugly and thin with no ass or no tits but because she's thin, she's a super model. She's dating a fat guy that has an attractive face and bigger ass and tits than her.

Maybe, just maybe, if you respected women, you'd be more successful :soy: :soy: