Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ovulation turns me into a feral animal and I'm sick of it

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1ems6sz/ovulation_turns_me_into_a_feral_animal_and_im/

I became obsessed with one guy from work and couldn't stop thinking about him for 4 full days. I dreamed about him, I fantasized about him... I tried replacing him with my boyfriend in my fantasies and my mind just wouldn't budge. Thank God I barely talk to him since we don't work directly with each other, but what the actual fuck. Genuinely considering going on the pill or whatever. He's not even super attractive, he's just tall with green eyes and apparently my monkey brain looked at that and screamed "REPRODUCE!! NOW!!"

Just be tall and white :blackpill:

Type of gfs that await most ascensioncels

I tried replacing him with my boyfriend in my fantasies and my mind just wouldn't budge
The final result of being subhuman cuck bluepilled beta

You''ll think she would fuck her husband more often during ovulation, but ...

Nice of her to admit foids have the same capacity for rational thought as primitive primates. Straight from the horse's mouth.

Light eyes in ethnic or mixed countries are a pass to not being incel tbh

Isn't it funny how redpillers have claimed that women who ovulate suddenly get the urges to cheat on their partners, and this retarded roastie admits all of this inadvertently

Women truly are trash

>tfw you realize that a woman will never cheat on her boyfriend for you

I like to imagine that she wants incel cock, but we all know who she really wants
Man Body GIF

I tried replacing him with my boyfriend in my fantasies and my mind just wouldn't budge.
This is what awaits you if you ascend

If the husband of this food just took one extra shower a day she wouldn’t be fantasising about another man.

>ovulating

>sexually attracted to every man EXCEPT your husband

:feelsUgh:

>Tall with green eyes

Well there it is

Yikes what a creep she should self delete

Her bf likely isn't as attractive as she says he is and she's coping

She wants hulk, it began for hulkcels

She pissed me off I want her dead

I HATE WOMEN.

Type of gfs that await most ascensioncels
Most ascensioncels are just betabuxxers tbh. It's only ascension if she actually loves you and not just your money (which is almost impossible to happen as an incel of course)