Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Overrated myself

• Thread starter depressedblackcel
  • Start date
depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
At first I thought I was a 4-5/10, and realized I'd have most likely succeeded out of the 80+ attempts. Now I think I am a 2-3/10 but I realized that this range doesn't register among women so I'm really a 0-1/10. Sad.

I used to think I was a 4/10 but realized that I am actually a 3 or 3.5/10 almost a year ago.

I don't rate myself at all, I consider myself ugly all the time.

I'm a 2 or 3/10. :feelsbadman::cryfeels:

I used to think i was "average to above average" in high school, which ironically also was my MGTOW phase. As time passed the truth settled in. It was brutal

Realizing how u are below average is brutal ngl.

I always rated myself a 1/10 and never changed my mind

yeah same, many here slightly overrate themselvs, i saw average facially guys with even average height sometimes getting laid

I used to think i was "average to above average" in high school, which ironically also was my MGTOW phase. As time passed the truth settled in. It was brutal
Felt this way as well but putting the pieces together, I knew something was wrong. There were 5+/10's in my high school but they would eventually get some sort of relationship even if it took long. If you could spend 4 years in high school without getting a relationship then easily below 5/10.

Realizing how u are below average is brutal ngl.
It really is and you always try to find a way to cope, For the longest I've said 2-3/10 in this forum but now I know I am 0-1/10. Going from 5 to 1/10 just feels so unreal

Felt this way as well but putting the pieces together, I knew something was wrong. There were 5+/10's in my high school but they would eventually get some sort of relationship even if it took long. If you could spend 4 years in high school without getting a relationship then easily below 5/10.
yeah same really, there certain type who eventually will get laid even if not really attractive to women, many here believe in complete chad supremacy but it's not true, normies can get laid

Keep MGTOWing its based!

250485 mig 35 fighter jet russian airplane plane military mig 21
5d6dfe39587aa056118274 1125349641

yeah same really, there certain type who eventually will get laid even if not really attractive to women, many here believe in complete chad supremacy but it's not true, normies can get laid
Yes, people keep seriously thinking its chad or nothing. I tell them to go to a college campus, or go to the mall and they will definitely see that non chads are in relationship. I don't even see Chads often in the first place, I usually just see normies in relationships.

Same, I’m used to think my face at least looked normal, maybe even decent. I can’t believe I used to walk around thinking I looked even mildly attractive, while people were probably snickering at me as soon as I passed them.

In high school I knew I was ugly because no girls paid any attention to me. It was in college and a little later that I thought I looked decent. Maybe I had confidence from performing well in school, who knows. Still zero interest from foids though. Now here I am in my 30s. It’s a sad world for us. We have no way to change it. But I refuse to die, I will live on out of pure spite if I have to.

Yes, people keep seriously thinking its chad or nothing. I tell them to go to a college campus, or go to the mall and they will definitely see that non chads are in relationship. I don't even see Chads often in the first place, I usually just see normies in relationships.
yeah chads are rare let alone GIGACHADS, actually chadlite due to rarity of chads can often pass as chads to femoid eyes

I'm ugly in the face no redeeming qualities other than the fact I'm average in height at 5,10

At first I thought I was a 4-5/10, and realized I'd have most likely succeeded out of the 80+ attempts. Now I think I am a 2-3/10 but I realized that this range doesn't register among women so I'm really a 0-1/10. Sad.
ı rated myself 7 lol while ım 3