Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Overprotective Dads are Cucked

Grodd

Grodd

Kill Them All
★★★★★
Seen alot of videos where a dad will try intimidate the guy his daughter is dating and videos of a dad telling a story of when he confronted his daughters prom date making sure he "He doesn`t touch her " and all that shit it`s beyond cucked your daughter is nothing but a cum dumpster for Chad and you can`t do shit about it so many dads think their daughters are "Muh innocent girls":soy: when in reality they are fucking sluts a foid will be gangbanged in the college her Dad payed for her to go to :feelskek:

they secretly want to fuck their own daughters

So is it better to let her be a whore?

I agree. They defend their coom dumpster daughters like they're holy virgins

You gotta realise it`s a lost battle she is gonna be a whore regardless
True but its more cucked to not try to no anything about it

Especially if she is hot
the most accurate representation of an overprotective father i've ever seen was the king from berserk.

20.jpeg

Seen alot of videos where a dad will try intimidate the guy his daughter is dating and videos of a dad telling a story of when he confronted his daughters prom date making sure he "He doesn`t touch her " and all that shit it`s beyond cucked your daughter is nothing but a cum dumpster for Chad and you can`t do shit about it so many dads think their daughters are "Muh innocent girls":soy: when in reality they are fucking sluts a foid will be gangbanged in the college her Dad payed for her to go to :feelskek:
Actually based.

Gatekeep foids. It must be beyond that. Forced monogamy now!

True but its more cucked to not try to no anything about it
Nah it`s even more cucked to try just disown her at the first sight of her being a whore

Behead all cucks

Actually based.

Gatekeep foids. It must be beyond that. Forced monogamy now!
Exactly best thing fathers can do is to stop their daughters from being entitled little sluts

Typical cucked father in 2024
he was also married to a second wife who was cucking him with his own brother too jfl

9.jpeg
10.jpeg

she even when to kill the guy who had him killed too

Only I would be allowed to pick the partner of my hypothetical daughter, until then she would basically be my property and every aspect of her life and socialization would be controlled by me

Only I would be allowed to pick the partner of my hypothetical daughter, until then she would basically be my property and every aspect of her life and socialization would be controlled by me
Only right way to do it

Seen alot of videos where a dad will try intimidate the guy his daughter is dating
I cringe so fucking hard when I see this