Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion overpopulation isn't real

• Thread starter Deleted member 45973
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 45973

Banned
-
overpopulation isn't real

All of civilization, all buildings, cities, roads, houses, and all people on Earth would fit inside Colorado, if I'm not mistaken.

Yes, and we currently produce more than enough food to sustain the whole population, the problem is in distribution in food scarce countries.Inb4 Anti-Natalist retards..."MuH humAnz aRe a dIeSeAsE"

I agree with that too but the rich elites don't. They want to reduce the world population, easier to control a smaller population I guess

It is once you control for human's tragedy of the commons.

People saying that it isn't real will look awfully stupid 3 decades from now when we'll have a global population crisis due to too many nations not having enough young people.

We can definitely fit more people maybe even double, but it isn't worth it right now having all the useless eaters. Which is why the elites are deliberately starving the Asian and African countries. Beyond that, phosphorous is still a non-renewable chemical for fertilizer so we have to be careful about using it.