Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Overhearing the Chad who's Dating a ""Virgin"" Tell Stories About his Relationship

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
I put "virgin" in quotations because people are skeptical he was really dating a virgin. Well, to that I say, he met her in highschool, they were dating since they were very young, if she did fuck another guy before, it was likely only once, otherwise word would have eventually spread and someone would have squealed. So either she's a virgin, or at the very least, less whorish than 99.9% of foids.

I overheard enough of this guy's stories because I would hangout with the low-tier normie and he lived across the hall in the fraternity. Here are some things I overheard that filled me with envy and despair

>His girlfriend would cry when she felt she was too mean to him, she'd continuously apologize and tell him how much she loved him.
>She cried when he went on a trip with friends that she missed him, but still let him go because he's Chad
>Would always come over and just wanted to cuddle with him 24/7
>They'd have a series of inside jokes with each other and nicknames
>They'd have sex a lot, multiple times a day sometimes
>She'd randomly buy him stuff
>Send him paragraphs with tons of hearts and emojis
>Always try to acommodate him, didn't want to annoy him in any way
>Cook for him
>Clean for him
>Dishes

I just wrote a mental note to myself that this was abnormal and I shouldn't feel too jealous because this is a one-in-a-million, but I think this is the nature of Chad.

Last edited:
hope she dies

mfw learning this information

someone bring me copium

If what you bring on the table isn't just your face, height and dick you will NEVER be worshipped like this. Anything else than just existing and you're a glorified cuckold.

The privileges bestowed upon chad.

I put "virgin" in quotations because people are skeptical he was really dating a virgin. Well, to that I say, he met her in highschool, they were dating since they were very young, if she did fuck another guy before, it was likely only once, otherwise word would have eventually spread and someone would have squealed. So either she's a virgin, or at the very least, less whorish than 99.9% of foids.

I overheard enough of this guy's stories because I would hangout with the low-tier normie and he lived across the hall in the fraternity. Here are some things I overheard that filled me with envy and despair

>His girlfriend would cry when she felt she was too mean to him, she'd continuously apologize and tell him how much she loved him.
>She cried when he went on a trip with friends that she missed him, but still let him go because he's Chad
>Cook for him
>Clean for him
>Dishes

I just wrote a mental note to myself that this was abnormal and I shouldn't feel too jealous because this is a one-in-a-million, but I think this is the nature of Chad.
I hope the school gets bombed

Then the same chad will come to us and say "just be confident bro". I can only imagine a foid giving me those types of treatments :fuk:

These stories sound so perfect that they feel like they came from a whole different reality.
Looks can truly shape the world around the individual, for better or for worse.

>Cook for him
>Clean for him
>Dishes

It’s rare because Chad is rare

>Cook for him
>Clean for him
>Dishes

An inkwell will never experience this

If what you bring on the table isn't just your face, height and dick you will NEVER be worshipped like this. Anything else than just existing and you're a glorified cuckold.

I had a Chad coworker show me his birthday gifts from his situationships. Even the poor one got him something - a coupon book filled with sexual and other favors, e.g. "Good for 1 blowjob without reciprocation" "Good for 1 homemade dinner" "Good for 4 hour apartment cleaning". Most of those he isn't even going to use.

I had a Chad coworker show me his birthday gifts from his situationships. Even the poor one got him something - a coupon book filled with sexual and other favors, e.g. "Good for 1 blowjob without reciprocation" "Good for 1 homemade dinner" "Good for 4 hour apartment cleaning". Most of those he isn't even going to use.
That doesn't sound like a Chad, Chad doesn't need all that.

I'll wash his face with acid and we will see if she is so subservient