Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Overheard Stacies

Ellioty

Ellioty

Recruit
★★
When I was in early high school I overheard 2 stacies talking in my math class. One of them was talkig to the other about how she was having sex with an 18 year old and how she tried doggy style with him and later I heard her friend talking about how bad it is to get cum in her eye. THEY WERE 14. JFL at thinking any girl is innocent. Who knows how long they were fucking before this. Even prime oneitis Stacies who act like they are saving themselves for marriage are getting cum in their eyes.

Last edited:
The fuck? How old are you to be in a class with 14-year-olds?

Its over for teencels

Jfl. At 14 yo, I was still collecting Lego and play Nintendo games with my friend

im a grown ass man and I still play with soldier dolls and army miniatures, meanwhile my 14 yo sister wants to go to ibiza

You're 16 and an incel?

If I were still in high school with my current mindset, I wouldn't refrain from hurting a thot if I had to hear that shit.

You're 16 and an incel?
Im a sperg, ADHD, everyone at my school thinks im mentally ill, I get told I look like an alien, and I'm a kissless virgin. While I'm still trying to escape inceldom posting here is one of my copes.

Im a sperg, ADHD, everyone at my school thinks im mentally ill, I get told I look like an alien, and I'm a kissless virgin. While I'm still trying to escape inceldom posting here is one of my copes.
Hopefully things improve for you boyo

minors should btfo tbh smh pmsl :rolleyes:

holes being holes

Yeah that's pretty common nowadays apparently, makes me sick tbh. Back in my HS there were freshmen foids constantly hanging out with guys that were 18-20. From my sister i constantly overhear her talking about how foids in her class are lusting for that chad cock 24/7 :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

When i was 14 i was playing with toy soldiers, recreating battles in my backyard. Jfl at todays generation, blame the jews

https://incels.is/

seriously these teen love stories make me want texas chainsaw to occur to every roastie.

god bless Elliot Rodger

The fuck? How old are you to be in a class with 14-year-olds?
Sometimes, if you're missing a credit in a certain subject (some high schools require you to have credits -- full rounded), you can end up being in an exploratory class that has all freshmen in it. Happened to me in my senior year of high school, as I was missing an art credit. Had all freshmen in that class with only one other senior and three other juniors.

When I was in early high school I overheard 2 stacies talking in my math class. One of them was talkig to the other about how she was having sex with an 18 year old and how she tried doggy style with him and later I heard her friend talking about how bad it is to get cum in her eye. THEY WERE 14. JFL at thinking any girl is innocent. Who knows how long they were fucking before this. Even prime oneitis Stacies who act like they are saving themselves for marriage are getting cum in their eyes.
:cryfeels:

I heard the same thing. I even knew girls that were 15 dating 22 year olds. Looks are everything. Girls get pregnant for 9 months. Females can't waste their time on shitty genes because of this, so the feeling we get when we see a stacy with an hourglass figure doesn't even come remotely close to the feeling a girl gets when she sees a giga tallfag or a 7+face. Girls exist to worship and do anything to make males with good genes happy and the exact opposite for ugly males. When a girl sees an ugly male she wants him to suffer no matter how he acts. An ugly male keeping to himself and minding his own business causes girls more pain and disgust than a chad bashing her head in and fucking her friends, while making fun of her with his boys. Males with good genes can do no wrong to females.

Just the other day my cumshot landed onto my right eye, and it wasn't bad, it even lubricated it.

What's really bad is when you get cum into your mouth, but these sluts learn to like that from Chad.

They are just children You evil inkels :soy: :soy: :soy:

Water is wet. You need to have soy instead of blood and shitting bluepills to believe prime JBs don't have sex life at their age.

16 year old "mentalcel":feelsseriously:

does elliot mog you

Nothing is more sickening. Instant juvenile hall detention center lock up if you ask me. These femoids will have children one day. Poor child.

Imagine being blackpilled at 16, thank god I was still a bluepilled cuck at your age, I don’t think I’d had lasted 3 years of knowing I’m doomed.

Yes bro mentalcels have it but a lot of very young "mentalcels" who assume they have mental disorder later grow out of it,because they were just shy without actually having any disorder.Have you been diagnosed?

avoid foids at all costs tbh.

Innocence ends at puberty.

They act and fake all their shitty personas.
I hate femoids.
I hope they get cancer in the vagina.

When I was in early high school I heard a 15 yo foid classmate of mine saying to others that she was on pill because she loved the sensation of her Chad cumming inside her.
JFL at cucks who think today teen foids are still "innocent children", they start fucking at 12 yo or less.

Yup, my freshman year of boarding school (I was 14) we were talking about how this Stacy in our class lost her virginity to two black seniors.

Yup, my freshman year of boarding school (I was 14) we were talking about how this Stacy in our class lost her virginity to two black seniors.
This is ragefuel. And technically rape in some places.

I’m sure this does legitimately happen a lot among young girls but keep in mind not everything you overhear them saying is true.

Remember they are trying to impress/fit into their peer groups too, just like we guys often try to do the same and often some level of bullshitting/lying is required to do so.

Also when a person is young like this they often feel a pressure by themselves or societally imposed to grow up too fast hence the “stories” about them supposedly having had lots of grown up and mature sex with so and so and various partners etc.

If any of you have ever seen that old American Beauty movie there is a great example of a chick just like this in the film that Kevin Spacey’s character becomes sexually obsessed with until he realizes her promiscuity/sexually active claims are all hot air at which point he feels sorry for her and has a long conversation with her where they get to know eachother better and feel at peace with the situation at the end of it all.

This is ragefuel. And technically rape in some places.

She repeated a year from a previous high school, so she was 16 and no one violated any laws in that particular state.

Thanks for the suifuel