Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Overheard my coworkers talking shit about me

• Thread starter Deleted member 1039
  • Start date
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
Almost everyone at this job hates me. Today I overheard the biggest douche there say I’m a fucking retard and that he hates working with me, to his dad who owns the restaurant. When ever I’d say hi to him when I came in he would just ignore and walk right past me. When I ask a question about the job he tries to talk to me in a condensending tone like I’m an idiot. I want to smash his fucking face in so badly.

Then they were talking about how I only work little hours there, even tho they gave me those hours(which works out for me since I work a lot at my main job) and were mad that I was getting paid to work little hours there. They get angry at me if I’m standing up not doing anything when there’s no customers yet they do the same fucking thing but don’t say anything about it to each other. When I tried to learn other task so I could be busier they wouldn’t let me. They expect me to know everything even though I’m still new to the place. Eventually I’m going to snap on them and get fired. I’m only at this fucking place so I can save up extra money for a few things otherwise I would’ve quit within the first 2 weeks.

What’s the most “Fuck you” way I can quit this job because I’m leaving next month. Should I just stop showing up? Tell them off? I want them to suffer

After you leave the job you should go on websites that have restaurant reviews such as yelp/Google maps, and give them tons of bad reviews with multiple accounts.
This would result in them getting a terrible review and it will effect their business income greatly as most new customers won't go because of the bad reviews.
Write some legitimately sounding negative reviews such as "the food was extremely undercooked" or "the utensils and plates where filthy".

Poison their food or some shit

After you leave the job you should go on websites that have restaurant reviews such as yelp/Google maps, and give them tons of bad reviews with multiple accounts.
This would result in them getting a terrible review and it will effect their business income greatly as most new customers won't go because of the bad reviews.
Write some legitimately sounding negative reviews such as "the food was extremely undercooked" or "the utensils and plates where filthy".
High IQ

try to prosecute them for bullying.

Try to record some of their agressions b4.

Just leave, it's a shit job. You would have been hated by the owner's son no matter what you did, because you're ugly and negative value compared to him.

Haha, I like this!
Just leave, it's a shit job. You would have been hated by the owner's son no matter what you did, because you're ugly and negative value compared to him.
I’m leaving next month, just need a little extra money for something so I need 2 more paychecks.
try to prosecute them for bullying.

Try to record some of their agressions b4.
I’ll have to sneak up on them
Poison their food or some shit
Good chance of me getting caught. There’s cameras

Talk shit about the place to the customers, make them go bankrupt.

This is why incels shouldn't work. Society complains about "basement dwelling deadbeats" and tells us to "pick yourself up from the bootstrap" but shit like this and firings for no good reason is so common.
When ever I’d say hi to him when I came in he would just ignore and walk right past me.
And if you never say anything you would be fired for being "creepy"
Also you can get a water gun or something, fill it with diarrhea, vomit, or whatever, and spray it all over those bitches. Make sure to film it with a body camera when you do it and make sure to wear a ski mask and an escape plan when you do it. Put it up on the internet and hope it goes viral and they will be SO embarrased they might rope. I'm srs.

Last edited:
i usually just stop showing up without a two week notice

what assholes, good thing you’re leaving.