Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

overheard girls talking about rejecting a guy over his facebook pic

ghostcell

ghostcell

Banned
-
was studying at the library and overheard this group of girls.

apparently she had just got approached by a guy outside on campus, and he said she was beautiful and asked for her number. i guess she ended up exchanging numbers or information, she was chatting with her girlfriends for like 10 minutes about how cute the guy was and that she was looking forward to going on a date with him (suicide fuel already but whatever)

then the most retarded shit happened, one of the girls asked, show me a pic!

so she looked him up on facebook, clicked on the FB photo and said: "EWWW what the hell? His facebook pic is sooo bad.... I mean he was hot IRL but never mind, I won't text him back" then they all just laugh it off and go back to studying...... 

what the hell is wrong with women?

you made this up didn't you

NekoStance said:

believe what you want to believe. it just happened, but i can't prove it obviously

In that case, the guy possibly did not look that good in the first place. She was embarrassed when her friends saw she was all excited about this no so good looking man. She them pretends he actually looked better IRL and dismisses the subject.

NekoStance said:

You've probably never hung around girls.

AngelOfDisease said:
In that case, the guy possibly did not look that good in the first place. She was embarrassed when her friends saw she was all excited about this no so good looking man. She them pretends he actually looked better IRL and dismisses the subject.
This is an accurate assessment.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
NekoStance said:

AngelOfDisease said:

Hahaha said by one of the stupidest, ugliest incel basement dwellers on here

I know girls well, the OP sounds like a made-up story

Everything is wrong with them.

NekoStance said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
NekoStance said:

AngelOfDisease said:

Finally, I am acknowledged as one of the ugliest on here. You're probably a mentalcel, gtfo of this board.

NekoStance said:

why are you here then

NekoStance said:

if you know girls so well why the hell are you here? go out in the world and slay. hope you won't get rejected over your facebook photo. not saying literally every woman is like this, but just something i witnessed today showing how shallow some women are. and why would they not be? they have unlimited options anyway.

maybe you should watch more of faceandLMS videos

ghostcell said:
if you know girls so well why the hell are you here? go out in the world and slay. hope you won't get rejected over your facebook photo. not saying literally every woman is like this, but just something i witnessed today showing how shallow some women are. and why would they not be? they have unlimited options anyway.

maybe you should watch more of faceandLMS videos

tbh he sounds like a failed normie to me, maybe kiwifarms member?

knowing girls well =/= having sex with girls i.e. being a noncel

in fact it's usually the other way around, for older blackpilled incels they know girls very well, because they've been incel for so long, a lot of time spent studying women, everything about them

but you young kids, you don't know
just like Eggman said in his blackpill youtube, you don't know

NekoStance said:

listen to womens conversations without them noticing from time to time. you'd be surprised by what you can learn. I've heard girls reject guys over less

Women judge EACH other on their follower:following ratio. This is the culture we live in.

Females have 100-200 realistic options at any point in time. So they can afford to dissmis a guy over very minor shit. It is kinda a non issue to them. They live in true abundance of options.

AngelOfDisease said:

I agree. Irl > pics

The guy just dodged a bullet. What a psycho