Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Overheard femoid chad-lust conversation

gylo

gylo

Banned
-
Trying to cope being talked over by the only Chad in my school's entire physics major, I spent most of the afternoon coping via incels.is and sugary beverages. Studycelling was a lot more appealing before my normie friend joked that the jocks fuck all the hot female professors, which is why they get good grades without studying. The problem with the mentality being an incel puts you in... you start to believe that stuff.

And hey, it's not like it doesn't happen: https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/3b79pw/i-slept-with-my-high-school-teacher-and-it-sucked-122

Still, chad gets A's for giving his teacher D's, C's and B's in the rest of his classes, and graduates top of the income ladder with the Goldman Sachs internship his dad had called in for his 21st birthday. No matter how many cocaine covered strippers he goes through that night, he's still been snorting coke off the ass of the better looking half of the cheerleading team daily since orientation: it's all old news for him.

A waste of time, hours every night pouring through textbooks, cramming on top of cramming, there's not much more one can manage than barely getting by when most of your friends rub their LTRs in your face. You're not an entity to most people. You're a body they'd rather walk past, and a face they hope they won't have to stare at long. 

Being smarter than chad isn't much of a factor, at least not for feeling good as an incel anymore. You're disposable, your brain is at best a tool. And for actually being thought of as "smart", that's still reserved for chads.

Ending my personal therapy session, I shut off my phone and sat back in my chair. I nearly left to get started on the weekly weekend LDAR, though right before I heard a conversation start up between 4 nerdy looking girls. Not hot, but hot enough to have tasted chad's sperm. Knowing that women would prefer that you don't exist, and then overhearing these conversations in the dining hall:

"The new guy, in the Science Seminar"

"Blake, have you seen him"

"He's pretty tall"

"Well, he's like 6'5". haha, yeah that's... tall"

"He's like, so smart too, like one of the smartest people I've ever talked to"

"You talked to him?"

"Well, just to introduce myself  :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: "

"Fuck you Megan"

"And he's smarter than all the nerds in the class, whenever he speaks he is just... so well spoken."

"I've been going through his instagram, did you see his profile pic with the T-shirt"

"That is... bananas, that's the guy you're talking about?"

"He is so hot, I feel bad looking at this so much"

"om my god,  :love: :love: :love: :love: Megan! You slut"

girls_looking_at_phone_laughing_123rf_47719264_m-720x720.jpg

de4b3b1582175c6b04d75228783848fb--jason-lewis-hot-men.jpg

Girl's can't manage to stalk chads alone. It's ritualistic post 2016 to share in alpha worship with every nearby vagina holder. Getting wet for studs in a communal setting secures sexual hierarchies among women, its instrumental in picking out who's the cream of the crop, genetics wise (not that it would be hard for chad either way.)

Fuck Universities, anyway. They're sexually barren work-camps for even average looking men, year long vacations for most women, and state sanctioned fuck-a-thons for Chads. It's heaven on earth as a slayer, the school factor becomes almost incidental. At least it sets you up for what to expect for the rest of your life.

gylo said:
Trying to cope being talked over by the only Chad in my school's entire physics major, I spent most of the afternoon coping via incels.is and sugary beverages. Studycelling was a lot more appealing before my normie friend joked that the jocks fuck all the hot female professors, which is why they get good grades without studying. The problem with the mentality being an incel puts you in... you start to believe that stuff.

And hey, it's not like it doesn't happen: https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/3b79pw/i-slept-with-my-high-school-teacher-and-it-sucked-122

Still, chad gets A's for giving his teacher D's, C's and B's in the rest of his classes, and graduates top of the income ladder with the Goldman Sachs internship his dad had called in for his 21st birthday. No matter how many cocaine covered strippers he goes through that night, he's still been snorting coke off the ass of the better looking half of the cheerleading team daily since orientation: it's all old news for him.

A waste of time, hours every night pouring through textbooks, cramming on top of cramming, there's not much more one can manage than barely getting by when most of your friends rub their LTRs in your face. You're not an entity to most people. You're a body they'd rather walk past, and a face they hope they won't have to stare at long. 

Being smarter than chad isn't much of a factor, at least not for feeling good as an incel anymore. You're disposable, your brain is at best a tool. And for actually being thought of as "smart", that's still reserved for chads.

Ending my personal therapy session, I shut off my phone and sat back in my chair. I nearly left to get started on the weekly weekend LDAR, though right before I heard a conversation start up between 4 nerdy looking girls. Not hot, but hot enough to have tasted chad's sperm. Knowing that women would prefer that you don't exist, and then overhearing these conversations in the dining hall:

"The new guy, in the Science Seminar"

"Blake, have you seen him"

"He's pretty tall"

"Well, he's like 6'5". haha, yeah that's... tall"

"He's like, so smart too, like one of the smartest people I've ever talked to"

"You talked to him?"

"Well, just to introduce myself  :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: "

"Fuck you Megan"

"And he's smarter than all the nerds in the class, whenever he speaks he is just... so well spoken."

"I've been going through his instagram, did you see his profile pic with the T-shirt"

"That is... bananas, that's the guy you're talking about?"

"He is so hot, I feel bad looking at this so much"

"om my god,  :love: :love: :love: :love: Megan! You slut"

girls_looking_at_phone_laughing_123rf_47719264_m-720x720.jpg

de4b3b1582175c6b04d75228783848fb--jason-lewis-hot-men.jpg

Girl's can't manage to stalk chads alone. It's ritualistic post 2016 to share in alpha worship with every nearby vagina holder. Getting wet for studs in a communal setting secures sexual hierarchies among women, its instrumental in picking out who's the cream of the crop, genetics wise (not that it would be hard for chad either way.)

Fuck Universities, anyway. They're sexually barren work-camps for even average looking men, year long vacations for most women, and state sanctioned fuck-a-thons for Chads. It's heaven on earth as a slayer, the school factor becomes almost incidental. At least it sets you up for what to expect for the rest of your life.

lol "he's so well-spoken." chad could bray at them like a fucking donkey and they would say he is Shakespearean

University is every chad's heaven and incels nightmare

TheVman said:
University is every chad's heaven and incels nightmare

yup. also OP thats why I don't study anymore its just pointless, I go to a fucking party school so you can only imagine how much suicide fuel I see on the daily bases. Fuck chads and Stacy one day they reign will hopefully come to an end

I have to log off after seeing that conversation. Women really do this shit. They really do. I've heard similar conversations like this too. And you're just...there. They don't give a fuck. You're completely invisible to them.

Chad always wins.
Incels always lose.
In every aspect of life.