Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Overheard family members discussing my nonexistant sex life

SilentSpecter

SilentSpecter

Officer
★★
So my mom was talking to one of her aunts over the phone and literally the first thing she asks her about me is if I had a gf YET, wtf it's like they can somehow sense your inceldom, this isn't even the only family member that does this when they ask about me, can't even rot at peace anymore.

They must not have shit else to talk about if thats one of their conversations

What did your mom say?

Thankfully my parents never did this shit. I feel like this is something only Asian and Eastern European families do to their sons.

So my mom was talking to one of her aunts over the phone and literally the first thing she asks her about me is if I had a gf YET, wtf it's like they can somehow sense your inceldom, this isn't even the only family member that does this when they ask about me, can't even rot at peace anymore.
what did your mom say back?
she said i "didn't really pay attention to that sort of stuff yet":lul:
nm lol
Sounds like she's coping hard
she can't fathom her own offspring being such a failure

What's this, another youngcel thread?

"Using my hands? Bitch, I can defeat you with my nose alone."

Stone them in Minecraft for not arranging you a wife.

They must not have shit else to talk about if thats one of their conversations
This is so legit for oldcels and foids.. Literally all they do is bitch about what other people do, who's doing what, etc.

Thankfully my parents just care about my grades and shit. My parents have never discussed this with other relatives

brutal

my mom says something similar jfl
brutal. same.
the worst is to have a chad family member. i have to hear about how fucking wild his lifestyle is. and how it mogs me to hell.

brutal. same.
the worst is to have a chad family member. i have to hear about how fucking wild his lifestyle is. and how it mogs me to hell.
sometimes I wonder, why even live as an incel, the moggetry is just unbearable

sometimes I wonder, why even live as an incel, the moggetry is just unbearable
exaclty. i will rope sooner than later.

Sounds like she's coping hard
:lul: :lul: :lul:

She is. And yeah, it’s the most important thing to women. It defines you as a man, how many sexual partners u can obtain.

My dad is happy my sex life is non-existent he says u will get bored of sex anyway and it's so easy to get in a relationship when your earning