Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill overheard Asian girl at uni saying she didn’t like Asian guys

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
I was at uni in the hall of my dorm and overheard some foids giggling down the hall. I heard a girl say “Yeah, I usually go for white guys.”

Another girl said “That’s weird, you’re Asian and you don’t like Asian guys?”

She went “Yeah...”

As an Asian guy, you are desired by NO girls of any race, not even your own.

feels deathnicel man

I was at uni in the hall of my dorm and overheard some foids giggling down the hall. I heard a girl say “Yeah, I usually go for white guys.”

Another girl said “That’s weird, you’re Asian and you don’t like Asian guys?”

She went “Yeah...”

As an Asian guy, you are desired by NO girls of any race, not even your own.

feels deathnicel man
she is westernized, go back to riceland and your fine, at least you are not curry

yep westernized asian femoids are the worst most of the time they refuse to date a man whos not white, ricecels may have a chance if they moved country to where the asian femoids may not be brainwashed, but if your a 3/10 ricecel its over regardless

Westernized Asians make me fucking sick, anyone girl who refuses to date within their race should be beheaded

As white a guy, i can't even imagine how i would feel if i would hear something like that comming from a white girl.

As white a guy, i can't even imagine how i would feel if i would hear something like that comming from a white girl.

There are white girls who say this, especially the ones who date Tyrones.