Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Overheard a normie coworker talking about "scoring" with his OWN GIRLFRIEND

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
The life of a non-Chad man in 2020 lol. Go back 10 years and Chad was getting it for free - anything else he wanted.

That's how women get whatever they want and full control in a relationship. Ration sex with their beta bux for good behaviour (i.e. buying her shit).

These sad sacks are stupid enough to fall into her frame.

it isnt called "getting lucky" for nothing

That's how women get whatever they want and full control in a relationship. Ration sex with their beta bux for good behaviour (i.e. buying her shit).

WOW am i lucky, i gotta get brownie points just to score with my gf for a night :soy:

WOW am i lucky, i gotta get brownie points just to score with my gf for a night :soy:

And I only had to give her my platinum credit card for the afternoon and promise to take her to a 200 dollar a table restaurant on Friday night in exchange for 10 minutes of starfish sex when we get back. I'm so lucky.

what do you mean by " scoring " with his own girlfriend ????:giga::giga::giga::giga:

now that's pathetic af

Is this what is expected and normal?

I don't get it. "Scoring"?

But chad still gets it for free doesn't he?

Yet they think they're superior to us, after having sex ones a month, and probably having spend a fortune, in order for it.

Shes no better than an expensive prostitute and prolly been giving it for free to dozens of chads n tyrones since 12 years old.

And I only had to give her my platinum credit card for the afternoon and promise to take her to a 200 dollar a table restaurant on Friday night in exchange for 10 minutes of starfish sex when we get back. I'm so lucky.
:feelsugh:

Jesus Christ that's just sad.

Girlfriend who does not give pussy to you= cheating how can these cucks not get it

The life of a non-Chad man in 2020 lol. Go back 10 years and Chad was getting it for free - anything else he wanted.
rofl, what do you think happened when your boss or co-worker is suddenly happier than normal one morning

JFL i even heard some other guy hinting that this was the case with our boss and his wife

Clown fucking world when normies feel they "score" with their gf.

this un ironicalyy

IMG 20200201 180149

Boyfriends even have to masturbate in the vicinity of their girlfriends, because the latter don't want to have sex. JFL.

I hate normoids so fucking much.

I bet this fucker provides all the money for her too. Pays her rent. And then she lets him "score."
Women nowadays do nothing.

giphy.gif

JFL imagine being proud of "scoring" with your own fucking gf LOLLOLOL

It's a miracle he even has one at this point.

Fuckin lol at typical relationships in 2020

Even if you ascend you're still an incel 9/10 days.

boyfriend = soyfriend

JFL at having a long term relationship with a prostitute, who will only begrudgingly have sex with you in exchange for your beta tokens of status, while having intense, no-strings-attached sex with an "asshole" Chad on the side.

Last edited:
this is why for me is extremely hard to even think about having a gf even though I would ignore that I'm a retarded fuck with no future. im not gonna buy sex from my own gf. i have an honor that makes no sense at all but i was really overcontrolled by my mom and i'd rather live alone than repeat that shit until I die. All married males i know are always making jokes about how women are controlling you and stuff like that.

I want sex without paying for your stuff you disgusting bitch. if you don't want me, why are u there?
boyfriend = soyfriend

JFL at having a long term relationship with a prostitute, who will only begrudgingly have sex with you in exchange for your beta tokens of status, while having intense, no-strings-attached sex with an "asshole" Chad on the side.
+1
i like the quote in your signature btw

Last edited:
JFL at these cucks

this is why for me is extremely hard to even think about having a gf even though I would ignore that I'm a retarded fuck with no future. im not gonna buy sex from my own gf. i have an honor that makes no sense at all but i was really overcontrolled by my mom and i'd rather live alone than repeat that shit until I die. All married males i know are always making jokes about how women are controlling you and stuff like that.

I want sex without paying for your stuff you disgusting bitch. if you don't want me, why are u there?

+1
i like the quote in your signature btw

Women are only sexually attracted to the top males. They mostly marry for money and/or security, as very few women can actually lock down the top men that they really want. Therefore the leverage they have in LTR is the man wants sex a lot more than they do which they use to control the relationship. Blue pilled men let them.

Most men are friend zoned by their own wife in reality.

Women are only sexually attracted to the top males. They mostly marry for money and/or security, as very few women can actually lock down the top men that they really want. Therefore the leverage they have in LTR is the man wants sex a lot more than they do which they use to control the relationship. Blue pilled men let them.

Most men are friend zoned by their own wife in reality.
My family is full of shit like that

My family is full of shit like that

Most families will be. This is marriage in the west now for the bottom 99%.

Women have got two huge leverages at all times. 1) log on to Tinder and have Chad round within the hour. 2) Divorce rape you.

The only leverage a man has is being able to get another woman easily (i.e. dread game) but to do that he has to be Chad anyway;

That is unbelievably cucked. Sex should be a GIVEN