Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Overheard a bunch of normie looking guys on the bus today.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
I'm a europeancel, here buses are a normal way to get around and not just something for losers (that's the impression I get when watching some American film).

Scrolling down on a news app, staring aimlessly out the window while the page loads... when I start listening in on a group of guys behind me. It was so facisinating. They didn't have the terminology and so couldn't quite articulate themselves too well because of this, but it was the discussion was leaning towards rudimentary pre-historic blackpills.

The truth is spreading.

The fire rises.

Last edited:
So what did they say?

no it's not lol

normie looking guys aren't incel 98% of the time, i guess this must be the 2%

So what did they say?

The guy basically talking about how some guy with a good looking face was in some love triangle with some girl and another guy who was twice his size but she was clearly more attracted to the better looking guy. Discussing tinder pics and what to do what not to do (like standing next to a guy mogging you in some way, he didn't use that term of course, just listed examples. One of his friends laughed but the other seemed like he was having some realisation) etc...
no it's not lol

normie looking guys aren't incel 98% of the time, i guess this must be the 2%

You don't need to be an incel to be blackpilled.

The guy basically talking about how some guy with a good looking face was in some love triangle with some girl and another guy who was twice his size but she was clearly more attracted to the better looking guy. Discussing tinder pics and what to do what not to do (like standing next to a guy mogging you in some way, he didn't use that term of course, just listed examples. One of his friends laughed but the other seemed like he was having some realisation) etc...

You don't need to be an incel to be blackpilled.
Ah..yeah most normies know how to play the social game. But blackpill is only meant for those who can never have a normal life.

You're right about the buses thing btw

In America, only really really poor people ride them