Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over overheard 2 teenage girls on the bus today talking about a guy they dont like

cowboy-emoji

cowboy-emoji

Recruit
★★★★★
absolutely brutal. i didnt hear everything but i heard a verypainful part:

girl 1: i would rather go to mcdonalds alone than with him
girl 2: he asked me if i wanted to go to mcdonalds with him(i think she showed the text messages on her phone), so i just said i dont have time

dude got mcdonaldscucked while chad doesnt even have to try

it's over for mcdonaldscels

Reminds me of my own ass asking out my then-oneitis to go to mcdonald's with me in 2016.

That's probably what she said to her friends too.

fuck mcdonalds and their overpriced tiny burgers

girl 2: he asked me if i wanted to go to mcdonalds with him(i think she showed the text messages on her phone), so i just said i dont have time

this is common. i actually heard two girls doing theory-crafting of the most hurtful message they could send for a breakup or rejection or something, they were saying stuff like "you are just sad, and your whole life is boring." trying to make this guy as hopeless as possible and maybe even rope.

Reminds me of my own ass asking out my then-oneitis to go to mcdonald's with me in 2016.

That's probably what she said to her friends too.
i was in denial over this for a long time thinking i was "friends" with female classmates but they didn't want to do anything outside of school so it was completely over tbh, and this applied to everyone as they had real friends unlike me who was fucked after moving and had to rely on "school friends" which weren't even a thing really.

the bus should fall on those foids.

Should have gone whopper junior and aborted these foidlets ASAP

Last edited:
going outside is for CHAD only

foids make it painfully evident in their private conversations that they have zero moral compass.

Toxic incel personality, day 8,434.

For women it is all about social coins. Good looks in society is all about social coins. Women judge each other on their
boyfriends and who they hang out with.

Good looking male = 20 coins.
Unattractive male = 0 coins

We're essentially running around in a RPG world with no coins to spend or to level up.

i was in denial over this for a long time thinking i was "friends" with female classmates but they didn't want to do anything outside of school so it was completely over tbh, and this applied to everyone as they had real friends unlike me who was fucked after moving and had to rely on "school friends" which weren't even a thing really.
Real friends do stuff outside of school/uni.

If they never did, then they never consider you as a friend, just an acquaintance at best.

And this is brutal when you realize it. :feelscry:

You cuck Should have fucking grape those fucking teenage vile cunts (in mein kraft)

Real friends do stuff outside of school/uni.

If they never did, then they never consider you as a friend, just an acquaintance at best.

And this is brutal when you realize it. :feelscry:
giga brutal because there is no way to ascend there, doesn't matter if you help them even cheat on tests

better off saving your energy

incels have a terrible life just having to listen to that shit.

JFL at trying to take foids to McDonald's. 5 star restaurants minimum.

That's all i hear zoomer foids talk about on the bus, how a guy is good looking or ugly. They only care about attention and getting fucked by pretty boys.

Fran Healy Reaction GIF by Travis
Absolutely brutal when you hear foids talk about guys who are short or ugly. They have no filter at all. It's like a stoning with words

No Mccrispy with extra cheese for your face

Chads get free love and free sex, it's not a surprise

Reminded of a foid saying she doesn't like me because we have different taste in music.

whores should get beaten and raped

if you are a incel try to stay inside as much as possible. we don't wanna hear foid talk.

Fastfoodcels be out of luck. Foids these days expect to go to Gordon Ramsay's Hell's Kitchen restaurant for the first date.

Gordon Ramsay Lol GIF by PeacockTV

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back