Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Overheard 2 Beckies conversating

joergenson

joergenson

Banned
-
They were whispering on the bus about a tall guy that was standing in front of the bus door. He seemed to be about 6'1". Thing is he was a low tier normie. So I heard Becky say "Yeah but I don't know about his face"

Shows you that even Beckies are becoming superficial nowadays. And even a 6'1" low tier normie is a hit or miss. How should you feel as a 5'5" invisible man? At least they talk about him.

Do they even realize what kind of fucking ugly mules most of them look like lmao. We men have been too nice and respectful for long, its time we call out these ugly bitches for who they are, and make them miserable by destroying any spark of self esteem they have . Push, shove, whack !

If
Do they even realize what kind of fucking ugly mules most of them look like lmao. We men have been too nice and respectful for long, its time we call out these ugly bitches for who they are, and make them miserable by destroying any spark of self esteem they have . Push, shove, whack !
We're truly equal then we should have the right to beat the shit out of women

If

We're truly equal then we should have the right to beat the shit out of women
Yes now i am not advocating for barbaric beating without any reason against these foids, as i am a superior wise male, but at least if they behave like whores and step out of their dignity , males should be allowed to spank the shit outta these inferior infantile creatures

Yes now i am not advocating for barbaric beating without any reason against these foids, as i am a superior wise male, but at least if they behave like whores and step out of their dignity , males should be allowed to spank the shit outta these inferior infantile creatures
Being a whore is their natural state of being. Therefore we should be beating them all the time

Being a whore is their natural state of being. Therefore we should be beating them all the time
The most based greycel on this forum.

Lol he wouldnt even be considered at 5'5, at least they consider a tall guy despite being ugly