Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Overdosing On Acetometiphne Is A Horrible Cope

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
Would not recommend. Tried it last night, mostly to help me sleep, and first of all it made my sleep quality much worse. But it also bloated my face to proportions I couldn't have imagined, made my skin feel like it was peeling off, made me pale as a sheet of paper, gave me acute dysphoria, and gave me the first legitimate panic attack I've had in months when it started to wear off. Only now, almost 24 hours later, am I starting to feel it leave my system, and I'm thankful.

Years ago I would do this a lot because it felt kind of good so I thought I could handle it. I could not. Yet another way in which the agepill hurts people- deception.

When people talk about becoming addicted to painkillers, they're not talking about Tylenol.

When people talk about becoming addicted to painkillers, they're not talking about Tylenol.
I never said anything about being addicted to painkillers.

Good to know tbh