Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Over

• Thread starter Deleted member 21760
  • Start date
Deleted member 21760

Deleted member 21760

A 25 year old KHHTSLPTV
-
It's over if you don't fear Coronavirus. It means that your life doesn't mean shit to you and death is the most merciful act you can ever get. All normies and gl people I know are scared to the bone of dying because of this virus which means that their life is good (for gl people ofc) or at least tolerable for normies... I'm too pussy to put an end to my misery and I really wish to get this chinese virus.

Last edited:
same
just fuck me up, corona-chan

Pls end me corona

I fear not death, but only the wasted chance to witness it.

I, for one, welcome our new Corona-Chan overlord.

The corona virus isnt powerful enough to take me down

Last edited:
i don't really think about it tbh, i only hear about it on this forum

I wish I had it, so I could spreqd and hopefully die

3480334   Corona chan coronavirus featured image kiomaru1
I'm just waiting for Corona-Chan to come over and take me already pewpew.

End me already

I would get it then cough on a bunch of normies

Id be fucking her until my lungs give way.
Well, the chance of dying from her (outside of China, because they lie about data)...

That is currently about 18.8249% in terms of recovered vs dead. It's certainly enough to do quite a lot of damage if she hit somewhere like India, with a bad healthcare system and over 1 billion closely packed together in filthy conditions (nevermind street defecation) pewpew.

Well, the chance of dying from her (outside of China, because they lie about data)...

That is currently about 18.8249% in terms of recovered vs dead. It's certainly enough to do quite a lot of damage if she hit somewhere like India, with a bad healthcare system and over 1 billion closely packed together in filthy conditions (nevermind street defecation) pewpew.
I will ascend in India.

i dont fear it, i embrace it

Its beyond over

All I saying is that if I’m going down it’s not gonna be alone

It is over tbh