Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Over

No surprise here. Just another man being cucked.

Disgusting that foids are rewarded for doing this by the kike courts and simp enablers dragging hard-working men through the mud

Send asteroid.

Guaranteed shes cheated on him before multiple times, and I wouldn't be surprised if at least one of his kids aren't even his. Only reason shes coming out with this now is because she feels she can because of the cultural shift over the last 10-15 years.

I told her because of the breach of trust and her steadfastly stating she is going to do this I was seeing a lawyer Tuesday to start divorce proceedings.
He should have already talked to multiple lawyers, and he should have set about getting material evidence of her infidelity, because:

I do not think I could not think she could be cheating at some point.
She already has, bro. Guaranteed.

I will always love my wife
JFL

I know many of you wanted scortched earth but I can not do that, its not me.
Unfortunately for you, her lawyer will definitely be going scortched earth, and the very site you're posting on will be full of foids and cucks cheering her on for it.

They thought I was trying to manipulate her into staying by using the marriage vows.
"Manipulate" her using vows she made. What is a vow, anyways? What does it mean? Why call it a vow if you can just decide to stop because you've extracted all the value out of it and don't want to be bound by it personally anymore?

No man should ever get married in a gynocracy.

Women are whores and their rights should be taken away

Well deserved for s cuck

Cucks gonna cuck.

That's what happens when you believe in God instead of laws of physics and science.

these vile demonic creatures can turn nearly any man in a obedient cuck, a pussy, someone without any selfworth and/or self-preservation. the moment you expect it the least, the moment you are the most vulnerable, they will strip you of everything, your belongings, your pride, just everything you hold dear the most. they will take advantage of you and use and abuse you. And we fall for it. we will tell ourself shes the one, she is different, we want to dedicate everything to that person even challenge death itself if we have to. we are ignorant and blind because the thing we want the most is reciprocated love from a female, it is in our very nature. but because of our desire, our dreams, our hopes we are unable to see or we dont even want to see, that indeed, the love we are so desperatly longing for, doesnt exist and its just a nonexistent concept in our minds, a wacky fantasy to lie to ourselfs, bc the truth is just so hard to swallow.

Why the fuck an equal division of assets? It's like like he's rewarding her for cucking him and destroying their marriage.
these vile demonic creatures can turn nearly any man in a obedient cuck, a pussy, someone without any selfworth and/or self-preservation. the moment you expect it the least, the moment you are the most vulnerable, they will strip you of everything, your belongings, your pride, just everything you hold dear the most. they will take advantage of you and use and abuse you. And we fall for it. we will tell ourself shes the one, she is different, we want to dedicate everything to that person even challenge death itself if we have to. we are ignorant and blind because the thing we want the most is reciprocated love from a female, it is in our very nature. but because of our desire, our dreams, our hopes we are unable to see or we dont even want to see, that indeed, the love we are so desperatly longing for, doesnt exist and its just a nonexistent concept in our minds, a wacky fantasy to lie to ourselfs, bc the truth is just so hard to swallow.
Good post, bookmarked it. It's so damn depressing, we men want a woman to give our lives meaning, to make us go through the kind of adventure that they show us in the movies but they just don't see it that way.
While most men fantasise about having a single partner for life to share their experiences with, foids fantasise about having a harem of Chads to have emotionless sex with. While men expect their wives to be as loyal and devoted as they are and work together as a team, foids are plotting a plan B to get out of their marriage at all times. Any sign of trust or weakness on the man's part will be used by his wife to make his life worse while making her own life easier.

A married man has to show absolutely no sign of emotion in this day and age to prevent getting divorce-raped. And then foids wonder why men would rather not talk about their feelings to them.

Shit like this makes it hard not to blame the men that give them a pass more. Like I can understand a females natural tendency to be a whore but this guy just shuts down all instincts and makes himself cool with it. How do you fall that far without what little of self respect you have flairing up and choosing to be single over self deprecating yourself to this level.

Why the fuck an equal division of assets? It's like like he's rewarding her for cucking him and destroying their marriage.

Good post, bookmarked it. It's so damn depressing, we men want a woman to give our lives meaning, to make us go through the kind of adventure that they show us in the movies but they just don't see it that way.
While most men fantasise about having a single partner for life to share their experiences with, foids fantasise about having a harem of Chads to have emotionless sex with. While men expect their wives to be as loyal and devoted as they are and work together as a team, foids are plotting a plan B to get out of their marriage at all times. Any sign of trust or weakness on the man's part will be used by his wife to make his life worse while making her own life easier.

A married man has to show absolutely no sign of emotion in this day and age to prevent getting divorce-raped. And then foids wonder why men would rather not talk about their feelings to them.
thanks uwu glad you liked it

Image result for nicolas cage laughing gif
"Wife" Married in 2019
Image result for nicolas cage laughing gif

disgusting, you cannot satisfy foids in 2019, they are akin to black holes.

How do you fall that far without what little of self respect you have flairing up and choosing to be single over self deprecating yourself to this level.
To be fair, he has been married to her for 30 years and raised serveral children with her, I can't even imagine how attached you must be to a person at that point. Shit like this just shouldn't happen, it's so depressing to see how little loyalty foids have, even the supposedly religious ones.
And I can understand that he'd rather end the marriage than risk getting cheated on and having to deal with the mental anguish that comes with it. No woman who proposes an open relationship/marriage is not going to cheat, that just doesn't happen. So it was either end the marriage and retain part of your sanity or stay together but always be paranoid that your wife might be cheating on you behind your back.

So not just the fact that this whore has strayed away from God and wants to act like a degenerate bitch, she would also get a huge win from the divorce because of the gay cucked system, I pray to God he destroys this world like how he destroyed sodom and gomorrah.

He's religious as well.

Reset NOW.

Lmao, just find a tradthot bro. Welcome to MSTOW btw.

This only happened because she was not a virgin.