Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Over if you’ve never had this

He's getting cucked by a black guy "His own age"

life ain’t worth living if you’ve missed out on this

I wish I’ve experienced this ngl. It’s probably one of the best feeling in the world ig

Shooting up schools won’t get you teenage love boyo. Life is fucking unfair man
I’m not glowposting. I’m just sharing this video in reference to ur avi.

IMG 2225

life ain’t worth living if you’ve missed out on this
True. The loneliness just compounds over the years and makes it harder to even sleep and enjoy your hobbies. We don’t deserve this man. We should be able to easily get a looksmatched gf if female hypergamy wasn’t so out of control

It's not over. It never fucking began. Forget teen love, I'm missing out on adult love too. I'm khhv at 24. It is beyond over for me.

True. The loneliness just compounds over the years and makes it harder to even sleep and enjoy your hobbies. We don’t deserve this man. We should be able to easily get a looksmatched gf if female hypergamy wasn’t so out of control
We definitely don’t deserve this but it’s completely over and we find ways to accept this shit. Real shit because I’m having a hard time sleeping…

It's not over. It never fucking began. Forget teen love, I'm missing out on adult love too. I'm khhv at 24. It is beyond over for me.
similar situation and it’s completely over.

i want to kill myself every time someone makes a thread like this

I never really understood the teen love obsession thing, I was a complete sperg when I was a teenager doing the same shit I do now.

In reality if your ugly and autistic you’re just fucked regardless of age, but I am completely terrified of aging for it brings no benefits

But I guess am suppose to punch holes in the wall over this or something jfl

I skipped school and all social events to limit social interaction during my teen years so I never had a chance for teen love regardless of my looks too

Missing on teen love pill is absolute soul destroyer , brutal :cryfeels: :feelsbadman: