Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Over if you've never experienced this.

High school is like a movie trailer for the rest of your life. If foids didn't want you when you had nothing, it's because you're genetic refuse. Exceptions are idiots who didn't know foids were into them and cowards who couldn't do anything about it, but when she does the thing in the vid it's pretty hard to miss.

School shooting fuel

another W for the original man

I'm going to fucking kill myself.

High school is like a movie trailer for the rest of your life.
Just perfect. No better way of describing it. The :bluepill: copers would want you to think otherwise, but everything that comes after HS is just a glorified version of the exact same.

Adults are just teenagers in bigger bodies. The bullying and the inferiority outlasts (far beyond) adulthood.

Burning the cold usually ends up with a toll being paid. She will be a single mom in five years.

just be black confirmed once again

High school is like a movie trailer for the rest of your life. If foids didn't want you when you had nothing, it's because you're genetic refuse. Exceptions are idiots who didn't know foids were into them and cowards who couldn't do anything about it, but when she does the thing in the vid it's pretty hard to miss.

"Just be yourself bro"

I witnessed something like this in college during a house party.

Cute chick went up to this Chad-lite who was just sitting around with his buddies smoking weed. She had never interacted with him before but that evening she grabbed him by his arm and dragged him to the dance floor. After they danced she led him out of the house and took him for a "walk" around the neighborhood. They came back half an hour later giggling at each other.

In Nazi Germany they forced Women who hung out with Jews wearing posters saying "I'm a pig, I hang out with Jews".

We should do the same to these race traitors who date niggers.

Cute chick went up to this Chad-lite who was just sitting around with his buddies smoking weed. She had never interacted with him before but that evening she grabbed him by his arm and dragged him to the dance floor. After they danced she led him out of the house and took him for a "walk" around the neighborhood. They came back half an hour later giggling at each other.
:feelscry: :feelsrope:

"Fuh fuh fuh fuh foids don't approach bro."

When you see it with your own eyes about how the blackpill gets things right, it's hard to deny it.

Imagine that. He was just sitting around smoking weed. He did not show any interest in her, let alone approach her. But he still got to be with her. All he had to do was exist.

Life on easy mode.

Survival of the fittest.

Fuck man
Its over for me
fucking ape face nigga

quietriot_frame13.jpg

Imagine that. He was just sitting around smoking weed. He did not show any interest in her, let alone approach her. But he still got to be with her. All he had to do was exist.

Life on easy mode.
If you have to self improve, it never began.

Imagine making out every person you find attractive. Whore.

Low class low iq whore with a low IQ negro, a match made in a Jews dream.

Better be a coward than simp for those who don't want you.

nigger whore :feelswhat: hope she is bullied to suicide after this video :feelsaww:

In Nazi Germany they forced Women who hung out with Jews wearing posters saying "I'm a pig, I hang out with Jews".

We should do the same to these race traitors who date niggers.
nah just fucking stone them :smonk: after the war the frogs cut the hair of their BAC (big aryan cock) whores. that does nothing. whores have to be PUBLICLY EXECUTED

Low class low iq whore with a low IQ negro, a match made in a Jews dream.
What’s the point of being a high IQ KHHV ? They still mog though.

Just perfect. No better way of describing it. The :bluepill: copers would want you to think otherwise, but everything that comes after HS is just a glorified version of the exact same.

Adults are just teenagers in bigger bodies. The bullying and the inferiority outlasts (far beyond) adulthood.
or its just a trailer and then the movie gets cancelled
i know a guy who had a gf in highschool who was out of his league he was 5ft6
now he lives alone and he looks the same too same height despite balding a bit
all he does is drink
i guess for some people its just luck or something idk

or its just a trailer and then the movie gets cancelled
i know a guy who had a gf in highschool who was out of his league he was 5ft6
now he lives alone and he looks the same too same height despite balding a bit
all he does is drink
i guess for some people its just luck or something idk
Yeah, like I’ve said many times before. Ugly face = ugly life. It’s not about having a girlfriend lmao that’s supposed to be the easy part buddy boyo, it’s about keeping her.

I question the whites on this website.

Any white who accepts with appreciation this nigger curse is beyond a queer. Sorry to say it, but it's true.

Yeah, like I’ve said many times before. Ugly face = ugly life. It’s not about having a girlfriend lmao that’s supposed to be the easy part buddy boyo, it’s about keeping her.
agreed

Looks attract and looks keep.

Foids have become more territorial than male, wtf she litteraly grab the guy, smash him in the wall and force kiss and she is a Becky. And the other sluts record it like they are at the zoo
And these will be the same foids telling the nerds to be more confident and make the first steps because foids never make the first move.