Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Over if you cannot fuck a loli aged girl growing up

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
Because age cucked laws make it impossible to ascend with a prime aged foid in most countries and you miss that key developmental step in your life and are left craving for young prime pussy even deep in your adulthood.

Every Chad has multiple experiences of taking prime Loli virginity growing up.

the damage done by not getting indulged in teen love during teenage years is irreversible

Because age cucked laws make it impossible to ascend with a prime aged foid in most countries and you miss that key developmental step in your life and are left craving for young prime pussy even deep in your adulthood.

Why is society gatekeeping us women with its hypergamy culture?

Why is society gatekeeping us lolis with its laws?

Hi CuckTears, OP is right btw

Seems grooming is the way because these parents don't know what they're doing.

Knowing that I will never get a loli due to those laws, it makes me want to rope so badly.
You know you're fakecel when only a law prevents you from getting a GF.

Gentlemen what is the prime age actually? I do dislike the term loli as it in Japanese media imnplies a girl younger than 12 in most cases. An infertile prepubescent girl is simply not of prime age. The actual prime age is 15-16 when they fully mature

Gentlemen what is the prime age actually? I do dislike the term loli as it in Japanese media imnplies a girl younger than 12 in most cases. An infertile prepubescent girl is simply not of prime age. The actual prime age is 15-16 when they fully mature
Prime age for me as basically a girl that had her first period. (Even though I say that, but periods actually mean jack shit for attraction and are esthetically unappealing. But it's a good rule of thumb to have)

Jfl at all of the fellowcels here thinking that teenage foids would actually want to date them.

They rejected us back then, and they'd reject us now.

Jfl at all of the fellowcels here thinking that teenage foids would actually want to date them.

He is a 6'3, 5/10 face, teen-age, NT, whitecel.

The answer is 12. It is both prime age, and was coincidentally the age of Dolores in the book Lolita:

Knowing that I will never get a loli due to those laws, it makes me want to rope so badly.

Laws don't need to prevent you from doing that, you know... just don't tell anybody.

Never understood the loli fantasy, but the lack of romantic experience during adolescence is probably what brought most of this forum members where they are now.

This. If Biden abolished the age of consent tomorrow, the only thing that’d change for us is that the pedocels would stop talking about wanting to fuck 13 year olds and instead would complain about some 30 something Chad taking all of them.

Brootal

Fakecel, if a loli would take you, if you ask me.

This. If Biden abolished the age of consent tomorrow, the only thing that’d change for us is that the pedocels would stop talking about wanting to fuck 13 year olds and instead would complain about some 30 something Chad taking all of them.
rich fags would betbauxx jbs publicly and Chads would snatch em too.

Chad only has so much cum to go around, and he's going to prioritize the cuter young girls, so I think we would have a chance at happiness with some of the plainer younger girls who at least slightly understand the sting of rejection and maybe dabble in some of our cope hobbies.

Basically because even if we have subpar genes we heightmog boys her age even if they might grow up to mog us later. We can COURT (they'll call it "groom" and can fuck off) to demonstrate our good character, dazzle them so they are charmed by our efforts.

Probably half the guys here could ascend with underage GFs if they could keep it secret long enough, we just opt not to because of the ridiculously high risk involve. Probably moreso these days since everyone has a cellphone and would be compelled to snap a photo of any couple that seemed to have an age difference and try to 'cancel' them to enjoy a sense of power/influence in their pointless lives.

Unfortunately the foid is apt to report it or falsely accuse of rape to get attention because however willing she might be early on she'll regret that we aren't Chad once the high of "a boy accepted me" wears off.

Even if she has the honor not to report/accuse, the illegal climate means haters of both genders will be inclined to make accusations and she won't care enough about us (like with Chad) to lie for our protection.
I do dislike the term loli as it in Japanese media imnplies a girl younger than 12 in most cases.
Not IMO

if you watch for example a clip from the 1984 vhs "Lolita Anime"...

to me it seems more like either a middle-schooler (13) or 1st-year highschool student (14) which is consistent with Vladimir Nabokov's novel where Dolores is introduced at 12 and starts doing sexual w/ Humbert by 13-14ish (not sure specifically, still haven't read it)

An infertile prepubescent girl is simply not of prime age. The actual prime age is 15-16 when they fully mature
That's the prime age to give birth but not for sexual, prime age for sexual precedes prime age for fetus delivery.

Last edited:
13-25 is the mating age for cuntoids
13-death for humans

fucking is meh I want to breed. fill the little girl and make her belly huge :feelsaww:

He is a 6'3, 5/10 face, teen-age, NT, whitecel.
I don't think race and height are as important as some of you guys make it out to be.

In the end, it's face/skull shape that matters the most. I've never seen a picture of him so I can't verify if he really is a 5/10 or not, (he might be vastly overestimating his SMV) but even if he is, most foids nowadays wouldn't date anything below a 7/10.

I wish i was a great grandfather so i could remember such an event

I don't think race and height are as important as some of you guys make it out to be.

In the end, it's face/skull shape that matters the most. I've never seen a picture of him so I can't verify if he really is a 5/10 or not, (he might be vastly overestimating his SMV) but even if he is, most foids nowadays wouldn't date anything below a 7/10.
He is coping, I have awful potato skull shape so I look like a kid, plus severely autistic.

With that faggot anime avatar, you're probably young white fakecel too. JFL

Yes, people don't understand how life crippling it is. If anything women should be charged with turning men into "pedophiles". This is merely a symptom of withholding sex from ugly boys. Some of the best doujin I have read are about very strong feelings from a virgin girl because a washed up whore can't understand a virgins feelings.