Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Over if autistic

even tho he looks normie tier looks, he probably have some trouble with dating.
i am sure that normie need to have some good skills to keep the girl around and keep convos entertaining to both sides.
probably ascend one day, people like him aren't super autistic

Neurodiversity is a curse

if you have to resort to asking out trans "girls" it's beyond over
I think I will rope before I ever become that desperate

He can get asian foid, they're all autistic anyways.

The fact that someone claims to be autistic doesn't make him one.

it never began if autistic

he went from going after christian foids to tranny. this guy might be retarded

even tho he looks normie tier looks, he probably have some trouble with dating.
i am sure that normie need to have some good skills to keep the girl around and keep convos entertaining to both sides.
probably ascend one day, people like him aren't super autistic
You are wrong. If you are not completely crippled and you look well you can ascend. The look is everything. The foid is interested only by your look.

Over if over if over if over if over if over if over if over if over

Facebook moms will cope and say that their son is "blessed" with auitsm
It's a superpower apparently, one so good it causes suicide lol.

You are wrong. If you are not completely crippled and you look well you can ascend. The look is everything. The foid is interested only by your look.

It isn't viable at that time.

But I'm not "autistic". I had an IQ test and scored normal. I am Aspergian. Labeling ourselves as "autistic" has only done us harm whenever we tried it. Fuck normie psychologists, I have Asperger's Syndrome, not your glue eating "autism" type. And I find genuine beauty in the Asperger mind, so much so I'm willing to get a job and eventually buy a womb so there can be more Aspergers kids running around.

Could def get at least some low tier noodle or self-loathing negro woman if he was NT.

Prob thinks he's entitled to stacy cuz he can wear a suit and act normie like, lol. fail

He doesn't even look super short or anything

Also JFL at trannymaxxing, faggot.

But I'm not "autistic". I had an IQ test and scored normal. I am Aspergian. Labeling ourselves as "autistic" has only done us harm whenever we tried it. Fuck normie psychologists, I have Asperger's Syndrome, not your glue eating "autism" type. And I find genuine beauty in the Asperger mind, so much so I'm willing to get a job and eventually buy a womb so there can be more Aspergers kids running around.
So everything is only about your look. If your look is good you are a volcel. :forcedsmile: