Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Over half of females killed by men in the UK are murdered by a partner or an ex

Kincels

Kincels

Future Leader
-
LOL "he hit me but then he apologised so I went back, like 20 times over. I didn't expect it to get this bad" Foids prefer to have their skulls smashed, humiliated and killed before getting with a physically unattractive male who can provide a long, caring, loving relationship.

But some incel stranger on the street is what foids need to be worried about teehee

Remember that sex havers have done way more violence against women than incels ever have
Checkmate CuckTears
Saycope

If women go by rationale rather than following their primitive ape impulses, theyd have it much better.

But no incels are the violent ones :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

(((let's make an article about those violent inkwells, because people are stupid and brainwashed so it can sell more")))

(((let's make an article about those violent inkwells, because people are stupid and brainwashed so it can sell more")))

"Misogynist violent inkel claims that they are not guilty of alleged crimes in an alt right radical internet forum."

Turns out I kinda like writing clickbait titles. Hmm. :feelstastyman:

I thought women had amazing personality detectors.

But some incel stranger on the street is what foids need to be worried about teehee
Remember that sex havers have done way more violence against women than incels ever have
Checkmate CuckTears
View attachment 205262
:feelsohh:
But no incels are the violent ones :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Allahu Akbar
1AAB10D9 0168 4CDC B621 D3823455F36B
:soy: Yikes, that is so bigoted and hateful!!!!

The evil inkels must learn to respect wahmen like how Chad does:soy::soy:
nvm he doesn't

I just cannot anymore. This picture is enough to trigger me. This is beyond retarded. ''Muuhh male violence''... I always tought equal rights and equal lefts... once again, they only want to get all beneftis but no obligation to anything. Me nare evil and violent but they are at elast good enough to slave their asses away, right? This hypocrisy.

For women, Tyrone murderer >>>>>>>>>>>> civilized incel

Woman gets knocked into a hospital by chad: Oh he didn’t mean it.
Woman doesn’t get 200 dollars to spend on useless crap by normie boyfriend: ABUSE!!!!

LOL "he hit me but then he apologised so I went back, like 20 times over. I didn't expect it to get this bad" Foids prefer to have their skulls smashed, humiliated and killed before getting with a physically unattractive male who can provide a long, caring, loving relationship.

chad can beat her and she will stay

Femicide Census sounds like a good name for an incel bad tbh ngl.

Women are attracted to violence and cruelty.

b-but women only pick men who have good personalities!

Those killers must have had a very good personality.

Women in slavland will endure everything for chad, They even have a saying like this: "If he hits me its a sign that he loves me" and this is a very old saying.

Women will prefer chad over their kids, but women will do everything for their kids HurrDurr

this is the foids us ukcels are rejected by, JFL wont go anywhere near an ugly incel like me but will go back to abusive chad 20 times over.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back