Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Over for vtubercucks

Patches

Patches

Framecel and Manlet = Never began
★★★★★

literally over for vtber cucks turnsout some vtuber whore had chad boyfriend

but honestly i feel bad for incels who were down bad and threw money at those whores, yes its pathetic but i still feel bad for them cuz its muh anime girl and they were just scammed

Im glad i never watched vtubers i always knew person behind it was a some dumb whore. That's why anime/manga waifus are billion times more superior because creator is in control of a character not some dumb whore.

also tag if you know anyone who enjoys vtuber content they need reality check :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
people who enjoy V whores deserve that to happen to them tbh. Like you really think a anonymous bitch on the internet is pure and genuinely only cares about you?:lul::lul::lul:

@Yamete I know your ass watches these sluts:feelswhat:

people who enjoy V whores deserve that to happen to them tbh. Like you really think a anonymous bitch on the internet is pure and genuinely only cares about you?:lul::lul::lul:

people are just down bad and fall for illusion "muh anime girl" without realizing that its some loose whore behind the screen.

I liked the vtuber thing in the beginning, because it felt like an interactive anime. I can't watch it, because it's fucking boring in a longer run and I don't understand Japanese so have to rely on fan translations. With the rise of English speaking vtubers, though, I could already see that it's just the next foid worship thing directed at lonely men who thirst for female interaction. Nowadays the only thing a woman needs to do is literally have a web camera and a semi plausible voice.

I liked the vtuber thing in the beginning, because it felt like an interactive anime. I can't watch it, because it's fucking boring in a longer run and I don't understand Japanese so have to rely on fan translations. With the rise of English speaking vtubers, though, I could already see that it's just the next foid worship thing directed at lonely men who thirst for female interaction. Nowadays the only thing a woman needs to do is literally have a web camera and a semi plausible voice.
clown world man :feelsclown:
vtubers are for kikes and nigs like
true

@Zer0/∞ nigga i saw u post rushia please tell me you dont watch that shit and if you do im sorry this happened to you :feelsbadman:

This literally happens like every month lmao one of these whores will slip up and they find out she has a boyfriend/husband but they memory hole it a couple of weeks later. Vtubercucks are the most pathetic retards on the internet.

This literally happens like every month lmao one of these whores will slip up and they find out she has a boyfriend/husband but they memory hole it a couple of weeks later. Vtubercucks are the most pathetic retards on the internet.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: fucking kek first time seeing this happen tbh dont really follow vtuber content.
but watching everyone getting mad is fun as fuck ngl idk if it was fake or no but that whore posted on twitter "muh im considering suicide" dumb bitch playing pity card :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

This is what not working out does to a jigga

I only watch them as a means to replace slice of life anime (while practicing my foreign languages at the same time)

> but muh they are real not anime so they are all whores

Don't care anime seiyuus are also whores, that's not gonna stop me from enjoying the show

I only watch them as a means to replace slice of life anime (while practicing my foreign languages at the same time)

> but muh they are real not anime so they are all whores

Don't care anime seiyuus are also whores, that's not gonna stop me from enjoying the show
sorry but muh seiyuus are whores are just shit argument let me give you scenario

lets say i have waifu from manga and manga gets adaptation and ofc voice actor so now waifu is ruined?
that's just retarded. I like the character not the seiyuu.

and in vtuber case if you think straight its just larping camwhore.

sorry but muh seiyuus are whores are just shit argument let me give you scenario

lets say i have waifu from manga and manga gets adaptation and ofc voice actor so now waifu is ruined?
that's just retarded. I like the character not the seiyuu.

and in vtuber case if you think straight its just larping camwhore.
Vtubers are also playing a character, do you think people act like this IRL?

View: https://youtu.be/SOJngbRzKC4

Vtubers are literally the only females I would spare from human slavery

the saddest part is that the same cucks who donated their money to her will just move on to another hoe. trusting anyone much less a women is a meme and trusting a vtuber?top kek.

Vtubers are just dumb whores who pretend to be asian water is wet

Watching vtubers has improved my Japanese a lot tbh. They're a good cope if you keep in mind they're just a cope. If you give them money you're a cuck and should be shot.

Vtubers are also playing a character, do you think people act like this IRL?

View: https://youtu.be/SOJngbRzKC4

Vtubers are literally the only females I would spare from human slavery

vtubers play/act the character, they are in control of everything and what do you think what happens when you give power to foid? yes rushia situation.

anyway my point is
vtubers - literal foid camwhore which is even worse because they pretend to like viewer for money and lie without heistation.

anime girl seiyuu and character has literally zero connection, but vtuber and person behind camera are the same thing and couldn't function.

also jfl for defending vtubers... just stop coping please.
the saddest part is that the same cucks who donated their money to her will just move on to another hoe. trusting anyone much less a women is a meme and trusting a vtuber?top kek.
yup no saving for them

Last edited:
I remember when that one sexual vtuber started getting a bunch of attention and money and all of the internet nerds were like "yes score one for us roasties btfo!" As if it wasn't just another dumb internet attention whoring foid and all they did was make her job easier by not having to put on makeup and get her hair done to stream lol.

Pretty much everyone on this planet is a complete moron be they normalfag or incel or anywhere in between.

I remember when that one sexual vtuber started getting a bunch of attention and money and all of the internet nerds were like "yes score one for us roasties btfo!" As if it wasn't just another dumb internet attention whoring foid and all they did was make her job easier by not having to put on makeup and get her hair done to stream lol.

Pretty much everyone on this planet is a complete moron be they normalfag or incel or anywhere in between.
i remember that one :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

i feel bad for this ricel tho they just can't catch a break
Download 9

Its over for masculinity

Don't know if trolling or giga cuck but jfl these simps are a bane to humanity. And she actually sells a fucking engagement ring? :lul::lul::lul:
Ikr this shit is funny as fuck
Man how those ricels dont realize its a whore behind the camera i dont get it.

Ikr this shit is funny as fuck
Man how those ricels dont realize its a whore behind the camera i dont get it.
They probably know but just delude themselves. Ricecels are the biggest copers.

That was melody, It was a good tool for a bit but at the end it is corporations that run those channels. Digivex is They want to make money off fools. It is impossible for those men to wake as they have been programed their whole life by every woman they meet to act like a simp. Its like trying to get a nigger to realize he is a nigger. It is partly digitrevx fault for creating models for these skanks. I don't usually wish for bad things to happen to people because karma but I hate vtubers so much.

That was melody, It was a good tool for a bit but at the end it is corporations that run those channels. Digivex is They want to make money off fools. It is impossible for those men to wake as they have been programed their whole life by every woman they meet to act like a simp. Its like trying to get a nigger to realize he is a nigger. It is partly digitrevx fault for creating models for these skanks. I don't usually wish for bad things to happen to people because karma but I hate vtubers so much.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/ZOfBmPm6CyY?feature=share

I also hate vtubers they are like twitch camwhores but worse

whores nowadays don't even have to show themselves anymore , just larp as a virgin anime waifu while being a roasted beef flap cunt getting fucked by chad everynight , hope those vtuber cucks rope asap

whores nowadays don't even have to show themselves anymore , just larp as a virgin anime waifu while being a roasted beef flap cunt getting fucked by chad everynight , hope those vtuber cucks rope asap
I hope one of those cucks stalks those whores kills the whore brutally and then game ends themselves :feelsdevil:
not in minecraft btw in real life :feelsdevil:

I thought the point of vtubers is that they play a character that they don't break so that you don't have to hear about their irl relationships and the like. Why is this info even available?

I thought the point of vtubers is that they play a character that they don't break so that you don't have to hear about their irl relationships and the like. Why is this info even available?
idk man that's the result of giving control of things for foids those hoes are no different from camwhores

I hope one of those cucks stalks those whores kills the whore brutally and then game ends themselves :feelsdevil:
not in minecraft btw in real life :feelsdevil:
Plot of Oshi no Ko

Man I fucking hate VTubers with every subhuman strand of DNA helixes in my body.

They're just e-thots but with the "Kawaii OWO UWU" waifu 2d anime character to mask that e-thotness and prey on the millions of lonely males that resort to anime waifus and these parasitic para-social online relationships to give their bleak life a semblance of meaning, preying on what little money these lonely males have, while they becoming rich and enjoy the good life, logging on every couple of days to play some shit game and pretend to be some cute innocent anime girl who cares about them. Makes me sick. These e-thots never experienced any strife in their life, the most struggle they've ever had are deciding what drink to get at Starbucks, using the money they leeched off of some poor depressed guy no less.

Man I fucking hate VTubers with every subhuman strand of DNA helixes in my body.

They're just e-thots but with the "Kawaii OWO UWU" waifu 2d anime character to mask that e-thotness and prey on the millions of lonely males that resort to anime waifus and these parasitic para-social online relationships to give their bleak life a semblance of meaning, preying on what little money these lonely males have, while they becoming rich and enjoy the good life, logging on every couple of days to play some shit game and pretend to be some cute innocent anime girl who cares about them. Makes me sick. These e-thots never experienced any strife in their life, the most struggle they've ever had are deciding what drink to get at Starbucks, using the money they leeched off of some poor depressed guy no less.
you pretty much summarized how i feel about those shallow whores they make me really mad :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Update on Vtuberwhore situation

Fucking bitch playing victim card :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: and she will get away with it because japs are fucking spineless cucks holy shit i hate women

literally over for vtber cucks turnsout some vtuber whore had chad boyfriend

but honestly i feel bad for incels who were down bad and threw money at those whores, yes its pathetic but i still feel bad for them cuz its muh anime girl and they were just scammed

Im glad i never watched vtubers i always knew person behind it was a some dumb whore. That's why anime/manga waifus are billion times more superior because creator is in control of a character not some dumb whore.

also tag if you know anyone who enjoys vtuber content they need reality check :feelsbadman:
Your damnn right its pathetic.

There are lines you do not cross.

- anime figurines
- dakimakuras
- watching vtubers

GF experience
Many of them do this, but the engagement ring merch is very scummy indeed. Still I have no sympathy for the cucks who actually bought that jfl.

Many of them do this, but the engagement ring merch is very scummy indeed. Still I have no sympathy for the cucks who actually bought that jfl.
Yes they are pathetic but its "drug users are horrible but drug dealers are scum of the earth" kind of situation

I have no sympathy for these cucks. Japanse media as a whole seems to train men to be obiedient simp wagies.

Yes they are pathetic but its "drug users are horrible but drug dealers are scum of the earth" kind of situation
Honestly I don't see a problem with providing "gf experience" per se. Many men nowadays will never get a gf and they need to get that shit somewhere else or they will just rope. The problem I see is the straight up lying and making false promises for profit. Most vtubers I've seen who do that gf experience stuff do not suggest their viewers can actually date them. Even if it's implied, straight up selling engagement rings is on a whole other level.

Honestly I don't see a problem with providing "gf experience" per se. Many men nowadays will never get a gf and they need to get that shit somewhere else or they will just rope. The problem I see is the straight up lying and making false promises for profit. Most vtubers I've seen who do that gf experience stuff do not suggest their viewers can actually date them. Even if it's implied, straight up selling engagement rings is on a whole other level.
yup and then they break illusion its just

@Zer0/∞ nigga i saw u post rushia please tell me you dont watch that shit and if you do im sorry this happened to you :feelsbadman:
No, I just like those vtuber community NSFW posts on youtube. :ha..feels:

I knew it was a scum. JFL at cucks who paid those whore thinking they are somehow better than avergare e-whore. No V-Toilet will ever came close to achiving purity of anime waifus