Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Over for unemployedcels

EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-
I used to have a good paying job until last august. Fucked that up because the officewhores were set out on a mission to make my life impossible there. Instead of fighting them, I just gave up after busting my ass for the company for over 3 years.

It might be my depression that caused my grim outlook on life now but this is what I know:

There is nothing in this world that can help us.

First we are told to study and everything will fall into place. After graduating I found out the reality of officeslaving the hard way. The best positions are only for foids and white Chads.

We cant even get a decent enough job where we feel fully appreciated.

Without a decent job and network we will never meet an half decent foid.

Its so fucking over I never thought about suicide tbh but every day im doubting myself more and more. Fuck this world. Whats the use of it all?

While im dying her3, mentally and physically, foids can literally sell their shit online and get a greater income with their feces than me with my university degree.

Now i read about the whore who has an income of 1k/ month in no time because cucks want to see her cosplay.

JUST GET A GOOD DEGREE BRO YOULL BE FINE :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Fuck everything about this cuckedsociety.

:feelsbadman:

That's the truth foids and chads get everything while you have to bust your ass off for them, in addition to what you said, office-celing is often torture because in the lunch break everyone talks about their shit wife and their fucking children like they cant go a day without mentioning them wtf

Careers don’t exist anymore. You are a worthless liability that can be replaced by a foreign 3rd world worker that will work at half your pay rate at any moment. The era of a company considering you as being an asset is long gone.

Every time a Boomer gets fired days from retirements and loses his pension, I laugh.

That's the truth foids and chads get everything while you have to bust your ass off for them, in addition to what you said, office-celing is often torture because in the lunch break everyone talks about their shit wife and their fucking children like they cant go a day without mentioning them wtf
Omfg good reminder bro...the officesluts were all foids 25-30 with kids and off course single moms...

But all day teeheeing about hot guys they seen on tv and irl mixed with stories about how their kids vomit and shit all day.

Im seriously contemplating working a factory job or something just to get away from these whores and their senseless babbling
Careers don’t exist anymore. You are a worthless liability that can be replaced by a foreign 3rd worker working at half your pay rate at any moment. The era of a company considering you as being an asset is long gone.

Every time a Boomer gets fired days from retirements and loses his pension, I laugh.
Yeah and on top of that surving the corporate world is 10% about skills and 90% about officepolitics. Over for incels before it began.

Kill her hust kill her

I used to have a good paying job until last august. Fucked that up because the officewhores were set out on a mission to make my life impossible there. Instead of fighting them, I just gave up after busting my ass for the company for over 3 years.

It might be my depression that caused my grim outlook on life now but this is what I know:

First we are told to study and everything will fall into place. After graduating I found out the reality of officeslaving the hard way. The best positions are only for foids and white Chads.

Its so fucking over I never thought about suicide tbh but every day im doubting myself more and more. Fuck this world. Whats the use of it all?

While im dying her3, mentally and physically, foids can literally sell their shit online and get a greater income with their feces than me with my university degree.

Now i read about the whore who has an income of 1k/ month in no time because cucks want to see her cosplay.

JUST GET A GOOD DEGREE BRO YOULL BE FINE :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

If you can't innovate something new, than in that case study is just bullshit.

it never began for us deathnics :feelsrope:

Omfg good reminder bro...the officesluts were all foids 25-30 with kids and off course single moms...

But all day teeheeing about hot guys they seen on tv and irl mixed with stories about how their kids vomit and shit all day.

Im seriously contemplating working a factory job or something just to get away from these whores and their senseless babbling
Holy shit that must be torture and rage fuel at your company... I dont have a lot of younger foids I work in an insurance company with a lot of boomers and they are bluepilled af because they got their looksmatch back then easily and they talk about what their children achieved or learned every day especially the men

It's time to work for the state maXx. Having a life long bullshit job for some administration is the best deal for an incel. Private companies are a joke unless you're the owner.

It's time to work for the state maXx. Having a life long bullshit job for some administration is the best deal for an incel. Private companies are a joke unless you're the owner.
Im in the netherlands...state jobs are even worse essp for me as an ethnic because we have a much lower plateau than whites. But you are right in that once you get in, your income is sort of guaranteed till u die. I will look out for these jobs.
Holy shit that must be torture and rage fuel at your company... I dont have a lot of younger foids I work in an insurance company with a lot of boomers and they are bluepilled af because they got their looksmatch back then easily and they talk about what their children achieved or learned every day especially the men
Damn...suicidefuel. I already feel like a failure when i see younger guys with families in the street. Fucking ogre.

Yeah and on top of that surving the corporate world is 10% about skills and 90% about officepolitics. Over for incels before it began.

Blue collar jobs are even worse. Don't take them unless you like getting called a terrorist by Redneck Chads. Blue collar jobs are full of low-IQ and highly racist redneck Chads. Not a good place to be for an ethnic man.

Federal government jobs w/ pensions are the only suitable jobs left. Get them if you can. Even if it pays low then lifelong benefits alone are worth it. Plus you're practically unfireable.

Blue collar jobs are even worse. Don't take them unless you like getting called a terrorist by Redneck Chads. Blue collar jobs are full of low-IQ and highly racist redneck Chads. Not a good place to be for an ethnic man.
My luck is i am in rotterdam...my city is 60% ethnics but because dutch corporate world is so extremely racist almost ALL bluecollar workers have become ethnics. So ill feel ok there. Its not like the states.

I experienced the worst racism from higher educated dutch guys who see all ethnics as nothing more than slaves.

Ive been thinking of making my debut into wage slaving this year alongside my education. theres just too much stuff I need to betabuxx for.

I experienced the worst racism from higher educated dutch guys

I've noticed that a lot of Western Euro men have a superiority complex. That's why I feel happy when I see the browning of Europe.

Ive been thinking of making my debut into wage slaving this year alongside my education. theres just too much stuff I need to betabuxx for.
Wageslaving is ok when you still study..at least u have an outlook.

Wageslaving only because otherwise you wont have money to pay rent is hell on earth tbh.
I've noticed that a lot of Western Euro men have a superiority complex. That's why I feel happy when I see the browning of Europe.
Yeah but they see the browning of europe also..thats why they upped their corporate racism to the max.

Can u imagine being in a professional meeting and some white fuckwhit start making "jokes" about ur skincolor. What is the worth of my diploma if i have to experience this fucking nonsense.

Wageslaving is ok when you still study..at least u have an outlook.

Wageslaving only because otherwise you wont have money to pay rent is hell on earth tbh.
You ever thought about moving to Germoney? A lot of blue-collar Polish men moved there because the pay was decent and opportunities abundant. Not sure how it is these days. If you don't have family obligations, might be worth looking into.

Assuming you have NL citizenship...

You ever thought about moving to Germoney? A lot of blue-collar Polish men moved there because the pay was decent and opportunities abundant. Not sure how it is these days. If you don't have family obligations, might be worth looking into.

Assuming you have NL citizenship...
Yeah i have was born here..but germany is worse tbh. Im in the best city in europe for ethnics if its about personal freedom and acceptance...only the corporate world is racist as fuck. Its the same everywhere in europe.

Had i been bluecollar worker from the start my life would have been simpler and easier tbh
If you can't innovate something new, than in that case study is just bullshit.
High iq. Truth.

Last edited:
Careers don’t exist anymore. You are a worthless liability that can be replaced by a foreign 3rd world worker that will work at half your pay rate at any moment. The era of a company considering you as being an asset is long gone.

Yes, but I know I will have to start sooner or latter, and actually I believe it will change my mind if I'm lucky enough to find a good environment. Not necessarily in a big corporation.

Maybe you should masturbate. You might feel better.

Yeah i have was born here..but germany is worse tbh. Im in the best city in europe for ethnics if its about personal freedom and acceptance...only the corporate world is racist as fuck. Its the same everywhere in europe.

Had i been bluecollar worker from the start my life would have been simpler and easier tbh

High iq. Truth.

Het is over! Helemaal over! Waar is m'n touw?! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If you can't get a job that you enjoy then don't bother working at all. All you do is slave away your life so that chad and his foids can live in a comfortable society.

If you can't get a job that you enjoy then don't bother working at all. All you do is slave away your life so that chad and his foids can live in a comfortable society.

Better than being a workcel imo.

"Work" is for :soy: Just go NEET and live off of the taxes paid by wageslaves. This is what most foids do anyway. It ain't exactly deluxe tho, embrace a frugal lifestyle.

"Work" is for :soy: Just go NEET and live off of the taxes paid by wageslaves. This is what most foids do anyway. It ain't exactly deluxe tho, embrace a frugal lifestyle.
Out of all places in western european welfarestates I live in a city that forces all able bodied welfare recipients to be a city streetsweeper twice a week, otherwise you wont get ur welfare.

Ogre for Rotterdamcels :soy:
Better than being a workcel imo.

JFL @ (((education)))

You need a degree (or tons of experience and good references) and good networking skills + decent looks to get a job these days just to make like 40-60k a year

yet some 4/10 used up white girl can get get thousands on patreon in a few months (maybe weeks)

Last edited:
You need a degree (or tons of experience and good references) and good networking skill to get a job these days just to make like 40-60k a year.

yet some 4/10 used up white girl can get get thousands on patreon in a few months (maybe weeks)
Not to mention how much time and effort a wagecuck has to waste to make a richer guy even more rich.

ultra high IQ

companies now abuse the contract workers thing to. it's gotten so bad, in 2018 the recent tax bill had to add a lot of deduction and lower rate for 1099 workers, so finally 1099 workers pay about the same as employed people

except for the massive health insurance costs which can be over $1000 just for ONE PERSON

Federal government jobs w/ pensions are the only suitable jobs left. Get them if you can. Even if it pays low then lifelong benefits alone are worth it. Plus you're practically unfireable.

exactly.

health insurance alone is now worth $1k-$2k. it's not like you have to work much at the federal job anyway.

I definitely agree going to NEET way. This is 100% true. Foids and chads get the best jobs with the least effort, and they often times cheat their way through college. We have to get em back somehow. It ain't fair for us.

Most of my late teens and 20s I've been an unemployedcel or part time employedcel. Since 2008.

This is why I’m thinking of going military. I don’t wanna do something I hate for 13 an hour my whole life Hopefully if I join I’ll get a leg blown off and can live off disability forever

neet homeless rope or just rope

Society is such a scam.

There is none brother

Fuaaaaark we should have been born females.

It's hilarious when wageslaves act like they're somehow superior to NEETs.
education/career = gigacope + forced meme by low IQ boomers

My luck is i am in rotterdam...my city is 60% ethnics but because dutch corporate world is so extremely racist almost ALL bluecollar workers have become ethnics.

White people getting the minority of their own homeland... Can you ethnics do at least your job and kill off all whites? Start with the females please, so I can play a part in it.

just doctormaxx tbh

Do you mind going a bit more into detail on how the officewhores made your life hell?