Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Over for this rice. No amount of haircuts gonna save him

Yeah. Something is wrong with his eyes. Cruel World

I’m not having a haircut for a while. I want the Manson look.

maxresdefault.jpg

Literally mogs me

he needs a new skincare/diet/exercise routine, $2000 of new clothes that are custom tailored to his height, maybe some k-pop facelifting, but that fucking hair. It's easy to say "get a haircut" but as an asian, I know FIRSTHAND, that you need good hair QUALITY to even have a good haircut

Last edited:
he needs a new diet/exercise routine, $2000 of new clothes, maybe some k-pop facelifting, but that fucking hair. It's easy to say "get a haircut" but as an asian, I know FIRSTHAND, that you need good hair QUALITY to even have a good haircut
Brutal

he needs a new skincare/diet/exercise routine, $2000 of new clothes that are custom tailored to his height, maybe some k-pop facelifting, but that fucking hair. It's easy to say "get a haircut" but as an asian, I know FIRSTHAND, that you need good hair QUALITY to even have a good haircut
His haircut is not even bad

His hair mog me to hell and back

Mogs me into oblivion.

Dude should just tranny maxx