Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Over for swedish female mountain troll

jeetcel

jeetcel

jeets me!
★★★★

swedish folk song depicting uglypill

If you're uglyfoid you'll remain undesired no matter how much you try to dowry to get into relationship

Ugly women and 'femcels' started a reddit that had to become private due to the amount of men flocking their DMs. Femcels do not exist

Viking and Mongol music is kino :feelsohh:.

Last edited:
Infinite SMV

Ugly women and 'femcels' started a reddit that had to become private due to the amount of men flocking their DMs. Femcels do not exist
Yes I've heard this a million times, but it is good to be reminded of this fact.

Personally i prefer Der Elf Konigg

in modern age yes but i wonder if that would still be true in past when feminism wasn't a prevalent thing

in modern age yes but i wonder if that would still be true in past when feminism wasn't a prevalent thing
people would have just looksmatched

Still a higher SMV than this entire forum combined

This.
If a woman is femcel it’s cause she chooses to be

Still more smvs than us combined