Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Over for STEMmaxxing ricecels

go back to Asia if America is so bad

Why are asians and pajeets infiltrating the US?

the cause for all this is niggers btw

Jfl that thot is just bragging how much more desirable she is than ricecels. Who wants to bet she has a white boyfriend? :feelshaha:

Moronism
noFilter

#181272774Friday, January 08, 2016 4:38 AM CST
"That is your imagination"

The concept of logic is abstract, yes; however, logic is simply a noun used to describe the concrete, systematic effects of sequentially-ordered criteria.Logic is not necessarily broad. You can conceive a restrictive and standardized definition.
NeoReaperXI
noFilter

#181272925Friday, January 08, 2016 4:49 AM CST
^ Double roasted
Off-Topic Logic Game

Unintelligent_Anon
noFilter

#185501144Wednesday, March 16, 2016 11:07 PM CDT
Greetings, Off-Topic. On this particular occasion, I have decided to have an entertaining discussion with all of you by composing a simple game based on logical-reasoning.Firstly, while utilizing mathematics, we have objective statements such as "x = 5"Those particular type of statements are properly known as "predicates", given that they equate to either the Boolean values of true and/or false. within the above premise, it merely defines the quantity that variable 'x' represents. Therefore, it is "true" predicate.Although I used "x = 5", we could use symbolic notation such as this:E(x) = 5Where uppercase "E" refers to the word "Equal", and the input variable 'x' receives the quantity described on the opposite side of the "=" operand.---------------------------------------Recognizing the above objective explanation, the goal of the game is rather basic: to derive logical expressions to be interpreted by other users.I have devised a minimal list of logical symbols below:"-->" - The logical "if-then" operator. "If certain cookies are delicious, then some grapes are bluish"(Note that the premise predicate and the conclusion predicate do not necessarily need to be related. They merely need to have an obtainable Boolean value.'~' - The logical "NOT" operator. It merely negates "true"/"false" Boolean predicates into the opposite Boolean value.~"I decided to traverse the area" becomes "I decided not to traverse the area.""^" - The logical AND operator. "(1+1 = 2) ^ (2 + 2 = 4) --> (5 + 5) == 10", which is true, given that "1 + 1 = 2 ^ 2 + 2 = 4" are both (true ^ true) respectively.Disregarding all of the other logical operators for the current moment, this is a sample expression that I have devised below:Suppose that we have variables 'a' and 'b':a = 100b = 50Firstly, let us define a predicate to determine whether the first value is a factor of the second value:R(a,b) = (a % b)This will retrieve the remainder of the division operation "a/b", using the difference between 'a' and 'b' as a referent.Likewise, R(b,a) would also retrieve the remainder of the division operation "b/a", using the difference between 'b' and 'a' as a referent.If I had an expression such as this R(a,b) = 0) ^ (R(b,a) = 0)It would be an expected case of a true/false pair. This is due to the mere fact that the (100 % 50) does not have a remainder, whereas (50/100) does indeed have a remainder of fifty itself.Hopefully the above descriptions provides a rather wholesome and otherwise precise discussion involving mathematical logic.

2023 09 07 06 33 10 Promethease Report  Mozilla Firefox

Rs324650PIQ

Rs17070145KIBRA

Jfl that thot is just bragging how much more desirable she is than ricecels. Who wants to bet she has a white boyfriend? :feelshaha:
She talked bad about his hair for no reason

BRUTAL FOR RICECELS.
NEVER BEGAN FOR CURRIES.