Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Over for shitcels

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★★★
I've just had a perfect, large snake stool which are rare for me because I have chronic constipation, so I was wondering if you guys had some anomaly in your shit.
bristol-stool-chart-image-credit-kylet-2011.jpg

I've just had a perfect, large snake stool which are rare for me because I have chronic constipation, so I was wondering if you guys had some anomaly in your shit.
bristol-stool-chart-image-credit-kylet-2011.jpg
WTF
Where the hell did you get that ?

I usually just get diarrhea and liquid shit, on occasions I get a medium sized shit.

Now this, is what i call ... shitposting. :feelspuke:

Guys, this is inceldom related. Chad takes large, smooth snake craps. If your shit doesn't mog a woman's and she notices, the LTR is over. Just like that.

Guys, this is inceldom related. Chad takes large, smooth snake craps. If your shit doesn't mog a woman's and she notices, the LTR is over. Just like that.
are you comparing us with shit are we that low for u??? :feelstrash::feelsohgod::feelswhat:

Mine is type 2, although sometimes I have liquid shit mixed with type 6.

Type 4 Chad reporting in

I have a colostomy bag so all my shit just seeps out from my intestines into a plastic bag attached to my abdomen, mostly pasty in composition.

Gtfo fakeshitcels

My shits are small

Women don't shit I have heard