Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Over for scoobycels: Velma confirmed lesbian

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

For a long time this was just a headcanon or something that the writers wanted to include but since it was inappropriate for kids or didn't matter for the lot they didn't, t but now it's officially confirmed. Of course all the trannies and lesbians are celebrating because Velma is one of their fetish characters :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: They are coming for all the fiction characters you like and making them lesbian, nonbinary or trannies, they want to demoralize you. Btw look at what happens if you search "Velma" on google:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laFCqCCEGTc

Hahahahahahaha really fucking hell

don't care she was never a dyke growing up just a nerdy low tier becky. she had a crush on a dude in the witches ghost.

when are these wokeniggers going to start shoving autism in nomies faces? how about that? velma could qualify as a spergette.

Download 3

I am in disbelief what the fuck is this shit

Not related but in the anime/manga Attack on Titan the character Hange Zoe will probably be revealed as nonbinary, trans or some faggot shit too very soon. While in the anime she is voiced by a foid and has female pronouns, in the Japanese language manga she uses gender neutral pronouns and in the English version the author told translators to use both male and female pronouns. They always go for the nerdy foids.
cf8e26420ca02d142677a0bb1cd79ee1.jpg

I actually used to enjoy Scooby Doo as a child. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Screenshot velma   Google Search

Definition of Degeneracy

Cope. She fucks Scooby-Doo all night.

Archon's Hand:

Disappointing Gay And Trans Flags.

For a long time this was just a headcanon or something that the writers wanted to include but since it was inappropriate for kids or didn't matter for the lot they didn't, t but now it's officially confirmed. Of course all the trannies and lesbians are celebrating because Velma is one of their fetish characters :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: They are coming for all the fiction characters you like and making them lesbian, nonbinary or trannies, they want to demoralize you. Btw look at what happens if you search "Velma" on google:
View attachment 662167

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laFCqCCEGTc

this didnt surprise me. I suspected majority of foids were lesbians. Even before taking the blackpill.

Stop using jewgle

OvER for shaggycels

DEATH TO ALL FAGS

More of dogsexual

I will never ever ever be able to understand how these normies can be blind to the absolute dystopian dictatorship they live in.

They must have some brain left. It must at least give them a little teeny tiny bit of an alarm signal that something might not be right here. right?

>google adds lgbt effects

I'm on the verge of boycotting this shithole company. I've already boycotted netflix(which i never used tbh)

Yeah, because it wasn’t super obvious.

>google adds lgbt effects

I'm on the verge of boycotting this shithole company. I've already boycotted netflix(which i never used tbh)
Ever heard of searX?

And good idea, I want to delete YouTube off my phone for quite some time especially since they introduced Shorts (copying TikTok which I didn't want to download on my phone) but I still need it for music.

At least there are Invidious instances for websites. I do have the Odysee app on my phone and there are a lot of content creators I follow from YouTube there, but the app is shit tbh.

WHO THE FUCK IS SURPRISED. AQUALAD IS ALSO A FAG, BUT SO IS EVERY NIGGER WHO DYES THEIR HAIR BLONDE AND CAN SWIM

What a sick joke :feelsclown: I think the globalhomos are winning :fuk:

This is only the first stage in the agenda of pedophiles: forcing aberrant sexuality on children.

Cope, everyone knows Scooby fucks her.