Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over OvER for ricecel even normie population not having sex anymore.

uo89997

uo89997

Overlord
★★★★★
6d 34m
I thought china had too many people already?

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
★★★★★
112d 11h 20m
Demographic decline happens to every rich countries though, not just east asian countries

1. Monaco - 6.63
  2. South Korea - 6.89
  3. Andorra - 6.91
  4. Japan - 7.00
  5. Taiwan (limited recognition) - 7.43
  6. Greece - 7.72
  7. Puerto Rico - 7.90
  8. Portugal - 8.02
  9. Spain - 8.05
  10. Bulgaria - 8.15
portugal is that low?wow.i mean a lot of people(including a lot of young people),immigrate as soon as they have a chance, and i imagine that takes a tool on the birth rate(i imagine this birth rate statistic isn't counting babies born outside of portugal),but still. if they are counting even those born outside of portugal from portuguese parents,then yeah brutal.

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Captain
★★★★
88d 4h 30m
Result of women performing unrestricted sexual selection while earning their own money.

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

"White men can't jump" was BBC cope from the 90s.
★★
98d 47m
Damned if you do, damned if you don't situation.

If those east Asian tiger nations did not westernize and develop, they would have been taken over militarily. China is essentially a Russianized east Asian nation. and Taiwan/SK/Japan are a white worshipping westernized Asian nations. Those East Asian nations sold their souls because of cumskin globalism onslaught. Cumskins worship an abrahamic religion. Meaning they aren't satisfied in just being themselves, they have to go around the world imposing themselves onto others.

My take is that only with the decline of America, will the world become more like how it was before America became a major player in the world after WWII. And indeed, America is already in rapid decline. People will start to become more conservative and revert back to their own traditional ways with America gone. America will be too weak to try to force its SJW and globo-homo ways abroad. When it home, it can't even do that.

Last edited: