Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL over for rabbitcels

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
FNFb5

Fuck rabbits I just want my oneitis or the rope. THAT OR NOTHING YOU SICK FUCKS THAT CONTROL ME LIVING EATING AND BREATHING AIFUJDSOIGJDOISG

Based playingGodcel

Fuck rabbits I just want my oneitis or the rope. THAT OR NOTHING YOU SICK FUCKS THAT CONTROL ME LIVING EATING AND BREATHING AIFUJDSOIGJDOISG
:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

Not going to lie this screenshot always makes me incredibly angry. I'd definitely kill the OP and the rabbit and put their meat on the same stew. Mercy kill on the cuck rabbit and I'd throw the foid rabbit into the fire I'd cook the OP and chad rabbit on.

Not going to lie this screenshot always makes me incredibly angry. I'd definitely kill the OP and the rabbit and put their meat on the same stew. Mercy kill on the cuck rabbit and I'd throw the foid rabbit into the fire I'd cook the OP and chad rabbit on.

Lol why does it make you angry? Its a fucking rabbit

didn't read that shit

What a madlad. :feelshaha:

Lol why does it make you angry? Its a fucking rabbit
It's imposing human cruelty and revenge on an animal with zero concept of it. It's like if an alien came to earth, cut out your brain, and suck it in a computer that simulates eternal suffering because your psychic presence unintentionally interfered with their quantum flux generator or some shit.

He's crazy but his story made me realize again what a subhuman iam jfl