Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Over for promcels

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
IMG 0937

I didn't even go to mine, I knew it'd be too brutal

Ha I didn't even bother going and I most likely won't go this year

Why would someone even go there

I got a similar story where I asked out a foid to go on date, she said yes, but she changed her mind on last minute and got a bf like two weeks after.

I got a similar story where I asked out a foid to go on date, she said yes, but she changed her mind on last minute and got a bf like two weeks after.
Did u go to prom?

Did u go to prom?
Yeah but prom in my high school is far from what it is in the US.

Some students had rent a reception hall in a small town, invited all the 12th graders but many didn't came, probably organizing their own thing with their friends.

I came to the "official" one bc why not, I knew my then best friend (fellow inkler too btw) would be there too.

It was a bit like being in a nightclub I guess, some DJ was there and everyone was dancing to it, I found this boring af and went home early.

Yeah but prom in my high school is far from what it is in the US.

Some students had rent a reception hall in a small town, invited all the 12th graders but many didn't came, probably organizing their own thing with their friends.

I came to the "official" one bc why not, I knew my then best friend (fellow inkler too btw) would be there too.

It was a bit like being in a nightclub I guess, some DJ was there and everyone was dancing to it, I found this boring af and went home early.
How old are u now

England is a nice country
Not. Each cunt is as entitled and ignorant as the last.

Every nice gesture is an empty platitude to save social face.

Cunts, the lot of you.

Not. Each cunt is as entitled and ignorant as the last.

Every nice gesture is an empty platitude to save social face.

Cunts, the lot of you.
I want to visit London one day

Prom should be banned In all high schools

Slap her in the fucking face.

I want to nuke London one day
Save the nukes for the US, Just evacuate the non woke civillians and then nuke the woke people after placing them in a state, That way america can thrive again when all the wokeists that drain the economy are gone.

I never went to mine. Not that I had anyone who wanted to take me out anyway lol

I didn’t even go to prom or graduation no point just to be lifemogged