Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Over for PPEcels

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-

@PPEcel Xi is coming to get you

天滅中共

全黨死清光

FUCK CHINA

I'm kind of itching to see WW3 break out and to see the U.S. Navy and its partners in the Asia-Pacific (South Korea, Taiwan, Japan) sink half the PLA's ships.

Or better yet, Xi is deposed by a group of moderate officials and sets China back on the path of liberalization that it could've gone through had the Kuomintang won the civil war.

I'm kind of itching to see WW3 break out and to see the U.S. Navy and its partners in the Asia-Pacific (South Korea, Taiwan, Japan) sink half the PLA's ships.

Or better yet, Xi is deposed by a group of moderate officials and sets China back on the path of liberalization that it could've gone through had the Kuomintang won the civil war.
Super ironic that China has the US by the balls economically now, and the reason the communists won is because the US wouldn't give the KMT military support while the Soviet Russians did for the communists.

Super ironic that China has the US by the balls economically now, and the reason the communists won is because the US wouldn't give the KMT military support while the Soviet Russians did for the communists.

Don't think China has won just yet, especially when the U.S. dollar is still the dominant player.

Foreign policy is one reason why I'd honestly prefer a Biden presidency over another four years from the Trump administration, who hasn't done anything but gut the State Department, and is wielding the threat of sanctions like a sledgehammer, not a scalpel.

Why on God's green earth would you advocate against Chinese hegemony? You're literally Chinese and would invariably benefit from China's rise. If China liberalizes, it'll become another western vassal a la Japan or South Korea. I'm all for Chinese Hegemony. The United States has abused the privilege of superpowerdom and its about time it was brought to heel. Dollar hegemony is already being slowly eroded with China and some its partners agreeing to transact purely in Yuan and otherwise completely circumvent the U.S dollar. The world will be a much better place with China at the helm. The United States' record as the world hegemon has been less than pleasant, to say the least.

The real question is how will the investors and banks react. Hong Kong has only value as a financial/trade hub. It needs that flow of international capital. Will China kill off Hong Kong, trying to make it another Shanghai. Or will they try to maintain financial autonomy. Or are they vying to become an independent regional economic player

Why on God's green earth would you advocate against Chinese hegemony? You're literally Chinese and would invariably benefit from China's rise. If China liberalizes, it'll become another western vassal a la Japan or South Korea. I'm all for Chinese Hegemony. The United States has abused the privilege of superpowerdom and its about time it was brought to heel. Dollar hegemony is already being slowly eroded with China and some its partners agreeing to transact purely in Yuan and otherwise completely circumvent the U.S dollar. The world will be a much better place with China at the helm. The United States' record as the world hegemon has been less than pleasant, to say the least.

The U.S.-led international order beats Chinese hegemony. I've hashed out this argument dozens of times on this forum.

You're plating up the same odious logic that led to Japanese-American internment. Quite frankly, just because I'm a ricecel doesn't mean I have to side with a small cabal of kleptocrats who clearly don't even pretend to respect human dignity. Or do you believe political identity necessitates ethno-nationalism?

Japan and South Korea (and Taiwan) are wonderful countries who have prospered under the international order. I wonder how well China's taken care of its main ally, the DPRK and its joke of an economy.

The U.S.-led international order beats Chinese hegemony. I've hashed out this argument dozens of times on this forum.

You're plating up the same odious logic that led to Japanese-American internment. Quite frankly, just because I'm a ricecel doesn't mean I have to side with a small cabal of kleptocrats who clearly don't even pretend to respect human dignity. Or do you believe political identity necessitates ethno-nationalism?

Japan and South Korea (and Taiwan) are wonderful countries who have prospered under the international order. I wonder how well China's taken care of its main ally, the DPRK and its joke of an economy.

Well, you can principally ascribe North Korean poverty to U.S sanctions. If the United States had not intervened in Korean affairs, the Korean peninsula would likely be unified and possibly more affluent than it currently is. In terms of Japan, I'm not sure how well U.S hegemony worked out for them considering Japan is a U.S vassal and for all intents and purposes, has no sovereignty over its own land. America also purposefully thwarted Japan's rise by forcing Japanese companies to share crucial IP with the United States and by severely penalizing Japanese companies that threatened the dominance of U.S companies.The most egregious case of America's containment of Japan are Plaza Accords of course, which culminated in the lost decades from which Japan has yet to emerge. If you think Asian countries should continue to play second fiddle to western countries that do not want to treat Asians as equals then I don't know what to say to you. China is the last-bastion against Western adventurism, imperialism and subversion. I'm with China all the way.

Well, you can principally ascribe North Korean poverty to U.S sanctions. If the United States had not intervened in Korean affairs, the Korean peninsula would likely be unified and possibly more affluent than it currently is. In terms of Japan, I'm not sure how well U.S hegemony worked out for them considering Japan is a U.S vassal and for all intents and purposes, has no sovereignty over its own land. America also purposefully thwarted Japan's rise by forcing Japanese companies to share crucial IP with the United States and by severely penalizing Japanese companies that threatened the dominance of U.S companies.The most egregious case of America's containment of Japan are Plaza Accords of course, which culminated in the lost decades from which Japan has yet to emerge. If you think Asian countries should continue to play second fiddle to western countries that do not want to treat Asians as equals then I don't know what to say to you. China is the last-bastion against Western adventurism, imperialism and subversion. I'm with China all the way.

North Korea have only themselves to blame for their poverty; indeed, by suggesting that U.S. sanctions are the cause of their poverty, you tacitly suggest that neoliberal trade and investment is necessary for growth.

I don't know how to explain to you that CCP =! Asians as a whole, and that CCP rule would be even more cruel, given its relative infancy on the diplomatic stage.

North Korea have only themselves to blame for their poverty; indeed, by suggesting that U.S. sanctions are the cause of their poverty, you tacitly suggest that neoliberal trade and investment is necessary for growth.

I don't know how to explain to you that CCP =! Asians as a whole, and that CCP rule would be even more cruel, given its relative infancy on the diplomatic stage.

Fair enough, I don't think the CCP should be conflated with all Asians. It's become patently clear that many Asians, even those amongst the Chinese diaspora, are not necessarily supportive of the CCP. I don't think being Asian, or Chinese more specifically, should bind one in allegiance to the communist regime. I just think that some of the concerns people have highlighted about China have not been done in good faith and there has been quite a significant degree of coordinated disinformation. All this notwithstanding, having two global powers will make the world a safer place and will give smaller countries the ability to play the two powers against one another to secure their own interests.

All this notwithstanding, having two global powers will make the world a safer place and will give smaller countries the ability to play the two powers against one another to secure their own interests.

fine

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back