Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Over for personalitycels

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1530cax/i_am_struggling_with_how_i_lost_my_virginity/

I (22F) regret going over this guy’s(34M) house that I had been seeing so much and if I could turn back the hands of time, I wish that I never met him. We met at a park and I thought that he had one of the best personalities ever

he told me over text that he had HIV after I asked this man about his sexual experiences first and he never once told me before we touched each other

:lul: :lul: :lul:

Hahaahahah, stupid bitch

He got on top of me and grabbed his penis to insert into me and I said that “I’m not ready” but he still pushed inside of me and he went slow at first but then he started pounding me until he came in me and I had tears running down my face, it was painful but pleasurable at the same time which I feel so bad about.
Clearly he didn't hear her. She should work on her elocution, and learn to speak more loudly and clearly.

^ What normies would tell her, if she was male.

Kek, women + rights, many such cases.

Hahahahahahahahaa

Omg Chad just inserted his penis inside me!

he told me over text that he had HIV after I asked this man about his sexual experiences first and he never once told me before we touched each other
you could go to jail for doing this

"Our personalities just clicked" many such cases haha

hopefully it turns into full blown aids, die slow whore :feelsUgh:

Clearly he didn't hear her. She should work on her elocution, and learn to speak more loudly and clearly.

^ What normies would tell her, if she was male.
Learn that it doesn't matter ,if he's not she'd do it anyway.