Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious over for no appetitecels

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

self-loathing misanthrope
★★★★★
I have no appetite all I want is to smoke. I don't even drink water all I've drank today was half bottle of coca cola and nothing else. I don't want to drink water for some reason. My tongue is white like an african child. I barely eat anymore I am so fucking tired.

Usually when I am depressed I get this.

I eat alot but I am skinny as fuck. Not lean, skinny

I was 50kg at 182cm a month ago or so

bragging. I gain weight merely by breathing air.

Nigga is the opposite of me

Damn man. even I'm heavier than you. 65kg at 188cm

It would be bragging if I was lean.

But I am a stick man with scoliosis. It's better to be able to gain weight than to have a dysgenic body.
brutal.

Damn man. even I'm heavier than you. 65kg at 188cm
Screenshot 20240812 105303 Gallery

I eat goy 4 times a day consistently averaging about 2l of coke a day + double meatball subs and double cheese burgers from Mcd and subways all day.

Yet I look like this. Trust me I'd rather be in tour position than mine. This is my body after working out for a few months man..

View attachment 1238943

I eat goy 4 times a day consistently averaging about 2l of coke a day + double meatball subs and double cheese burgers from Mcd and subways all day.

Yet I look like this. Trust me I'd rather be in tour position than mine. This is my body after working out for a few months man..
How do you not have abs at this weight?

I have no appetite all I want is to smoke. I don't even drink water all I've drank today was half bottle of coca cola and nothing else. I don't want to drink water for some reason. My tongue is white like an african child. I barely eat anymore I am so fucking tired.
Lucky mofo

View attachment 1238943

Brutal shoulder genetics

Because I have no muscle tone either

My stomach is also pushed out a lot due to my anterior pelvic tilt.
This is insane man. Brutal. Keep at the gym and make sure you're getting enough protein.

I want to begin as well.

Im tired of eating n drinking too

Based, eating is so overrated.

I don't even have the energy to get up and eat.