Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Over for my manlet self...

J

JorJor

Greycel
This is my introduction. I'm JorJor, I'm mulatto with a slav mother and nigerian father (i know I'm an abomination). My dad is around 5'6, don't know his height exactly because that nigger fucked off somewhere long ago, my mom is 4'11. It was over before it fucking began. I'm 5'3 at 22, I was predicted to be 5'5 by the doctor but stopped growing at 15. I used to be active on r/shortguys before I got IP banned. I've been lurking here for a while but never made an account because that would truly mean it's over and look where we at now. It's fucking over.

Yo fellow mullatto

I'm half white and half black as well.

I hope you find some peace here brocel :heart:

Wow, so you are also half Slav half black. I thought I was the only one with that combination

Wow, so you are also half Slav half black. I thought I was the only one with that combination
I live in Ireland, it's common here. But all the fucking mulattos i know mog me to the Heavens. It's like I got all the wrong fucking features man

I live in Ireland, it's common here. But all the fucking mulattos i know mog me to the Heavens. It's like I got all the wrong fucking features man
Same, genetic recombination sucks

I'm mixed too. i'm mixed with white and Hispanic/Latino and am 5'7

Oh shit. Welcome, brocell :feelsokman:
In general, please don't destroy yourself, and I hope you find temporary peace.

Oh shit. Welcome, brocell :feelsokman:
In general, please don't destroy yourself, and I hope you find temporary peace.
I'm a friendless kissless non NT NEET with a subhuman face... A man like me shall never know peace as long as my heart still beats

My condolences if true