Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Over for messy bedroom cels

• Thread starter GENSHIT CHIMPACT
  • Start date
GENSHIT CHIMPACT

GENSHIT CHIMPACT

Big Nigga on campus
★★★★★
1634770869426-png.22695

My bedroom has been the same cluttered mess for almost 10 years. I can’t be bothered to do anything about it

He advises that he doesn't follow himself.

mom forced me to clean my room before the summer so it's clean now :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Juden Peterstein

Practise what you preach, mr. Peterson

I will do this right now.

Bedeviled egg! Adversary of Logos, repugnant perverter of thought, word, and basic human decency -- Can you not see that your immature and cowardly flight from yourself, your accursed "anonymity" threatens to sever the very fabric of our tenuous modern milieu? You, malignant rat, externalize your extreme unmedicated psychopathic dark tetrad narcissism and it's we, the pro-social open majority who pay the price. You, hyperbolic hatemonger, are manifesting malignity appropriate only for the end-times. Bloody hell, that is where we are headed. The apocalypse!

If you possessed one fragmentary iota of the manhood and personal responsibility exhibited by your forefathers, you would crawl back into your unmade cave and wash your corrupt, stinking penis but no, the abyss of Manichean Solipsism has engulfed you totally. Do you have the vaguest comprehension what wrath would be wrought if you wretched anti-Semitical werewolves have your way with the blessed, supple virgin that is our hard-won democracy? Black wizard of hopeless folly, pusillanimous pipsqueak of perfidy and prejudice, idiot ideologue of Dunning-Kruger-deranged moral "superiority" -- I straighten my back and take my meds in righteous defiance of you and your bloody kind! You feculent miasma of hate-regurgitating Machiavellian weasels, go and find some other site to sully! And mark my words, if there is a just God, you and your Holocaust-denying ilk WILL go to Hell.

May the supreme master of all dominance hierarchies YHWH have no mercy on your soul. May you be devoured by an archetypal dragon, and may I ever be rid of you interminably abominable, shadow-possessed, snake-tongued TROLLS!

Whats even the point of cleaning your room as an incel?

My bedroom has been the same cluttered mess for almost 10 years. I can’t be bothered to do anything about it
Mine is like that for years as I don't see the point in it

"If yoU gET a Gf ShE WiLl DuMp yOU For youR mEsSy RoOm"

Gen X step dad with a boomer mentality making me copes while Tyrone who literally never cleans his room and 9/10 of his clothes are moldy and yet he still gets sex

Mine is like that for years as I don't see the point in it

"If yoU gET a Gf ShE WiLl DuMp yOU For youR mEsSy RoOm"

Gen X step dad with a boomer mentality making me copes while Tyrone who literally never cleans his room and 9/10 of his clothes are moldy and yet he still gets sex
Yep. Chad and Tyrone can be fucking homeless and girls will still fuck them. I heard of this story where this homeless chad picks up a different girl every night just so he can sleep in their apartments and off the streets. Imagine it being that fucking easy to get girls. Homeless chad is lifemogging us,

Yep. Chad and Tyrone can be fucking homeless and girls will still fuck them. I heard of this story where this homeless chad picks up a different girl every night just so he can sleep in their apartments and off the streets. Imagine it being that fucking easy to get girls. Homeless chad is lifemogging us,
I'd much rather be a homeless Tyrone than a rotting househaver incel

"BuT iF yOU hAvE A RoOf OvEr YoUr hEAd YoU hAVe a gReAt LiFe"

While meanwhile there are Tyrones and chads fucking househaver foids

I'd much rather be a homeless Tyrone than a rotting househaver incel

"BuT iF yOU hAvE A RoOf OvEr YoUr hEAd YoU hAVe a gReAt LiFe"

While meanwhile there are Tyrones and chads fucking househaver foids
Yep. Anyone that says your life is great just because you have a house is coping. Sure, it’s better to be a househaver incel than a homeless one, but we still get brutally mogged by homeless Chad and Tyrone. You can slowly rot away in a house like me or be a lucky Chad who can just pick up girls to get easy sex and a place to stay.

Yep. Anyone that says your life is great just because you have a house is coping. Sure, it’s better to be a househaver incel than a homeless one, but we still get brutally mogged by homeless Chad and Tyrone. You can slowly rot away in a house like me or be a lucky Chad who can just pick up girls to get easy sex and a place to stay.
I fucking hated it when people say we are winning just because we live under our parents roof and have clean water bla bla bla and yet those same motherfucking shitheads would say we are losers for being adult virgins, not being a millionaire by 18 or because we simply work a job.

I fucking hated it when people say we are winning just because we live under our parents roof and have clean water bla bla bla and yet those same motherfucking shitheads would say we are losers for being adult virgins, not being a millionaire by 18 or because we simply work a job.
I know. It’s so fucking frustrating. Having a roof over your head is the bare minimum. If all you can do is rot in your house and browse the internet, everyone will think you are a loser. If I told anyone other than my parents that I’ve never had a relationship, they’d laugh their ass off and look at me like I’m retarded. I have one guy friend and one time he asked me if I have a girlfriend. I said, “Not right now”. I can’t let them know that I have no experience, or people would think so much less of me. Once you get past 17-18, it’s assumed that you’ve had relationships and sex before. The worst part is that once you are an adult virgin, even if a girl showed interest in you, you wouldn’t know how to act, what is a signal and what isn’t, how long before trying to kiss, when to try to initiate sex for the first time, or any of that stuff. The complete lack of experience is brutal.

You can go and punch a nigger on the street and go to jail, and you will have a roof and water

I know. It’s so fucking frustrating. Having a roof over your head is the bare minimum. If all you can do is rot in your house and browse the internet, everyone will think you are a loser. If I told anyone other than my parents that I’ve never had a relationship, they’d laugh their ass off and look at me like I’m retarded. I have one guy friend and one time he asked me if I have a girlfriend. I said, “Not right now”. I can’t let them know that I have no experience, or people would think so much less of me. Once you get past 17-18, it’s assumed that you’ve had relationships and sex before. The worst part is that once you are an adult virgin, even if a girl showed interest in you, you wouldn’t know how to act, what is a signal and what isn’t, how long before trying to kiss, when to try to initiate sex for the first time, or any of that stuff. The complete lack of experience is brutal.
61scdLq7KAS AC UF10001000 QL80  1
The other thing about the assholes who shove this list in our faces while making fun of us at the same time is you could be in prison and still meet all 10 standards on this list

By this list's logic a class 2 felon in prison is doing well in life

Last edited:
You can go and punch a nigger on the street and go to jail, and you will have a roof and water
Exactly. Anyone who says you are doing well for having something even prisoners get is coping hard.

View attachment 1176583
The other thing about the assholes who shove this list in our faces while making fun of us at the same time is you could be in prison and still meet all 10 standards on this list

By this list's logic a class 2 felon in prison is doing well in life
I saw that list once before and it filled me with rage. Everything on that list is literally some of the most basic shit ever, and like you said, a prisoner is doing well in life by this logic. I swear normies never stop to think how flawed their logic is. By their stupid logic prison life is livin the dream because they have so much good in their lives. The one on that list that gets me the most is “You’re breathing”. Like no shit dummy, I’m still alive reading your bluepilled garbage. Imagine coping so hard you consider yourself lucky to be breathing. A person in agony dying of stage 4 cancer is still breathing and could have everything else on this list. I guess by this logic that person is doing amazing.

I saw that list once before and it filled me with rage. Everything on that list is literally some of the most basic shit ever, and like you said, a prisoner is doing well in life by this logic. I swear normies never stop to think how flawed their logic is. By their stupid logic prison life is livin the dream because they have so much good in their lives. The one on that list that gets me the most is “You’re breathing”. Like no shit dummy, I’m still alive reading your bluepilled garbage. Imagine coping so hard you consider yourself lucky to be breathing. A person in agony dying of stage 4 cancer is still breathing and could have everything else on this list. I guess by this logic that person is doing amazing.
Whoever wrote that list should fucking tell that to a 35 year old incel living check to check

But get this I saw an even more infurating cope that said something like "everyone is in their own timeline so you are not late you are not early you are on time" and I was filled with anger

Whoever wrote that list should fucking tell that to a 35 year old incel living check to check

But get this I saw an even more infurating cope that said something like "everyone is in their own timeline so you are not late you are not early you are on time" and I was filled with anger
I actually saw a saying almost identical to that and it was pure ragefuel. There is an objectively a certain timeline things need to happen in or it’s just not good. A 19 year old incel like me is very late and the boat for young teen love left a long time ago. I’m only going to be later and later and just fall further behind with age.

I actually saw a saying almost identical to that and it was pure ragefuel. There is an objectively a certain timeline things need to happen in or it’s just not good. A 19 year old incel like me is very late and the boat for young teen love left a long time ago. I’m only going to be later and later and just fall further behind with age.
This is the video I am talking about and you might have saw that

I would love to hear this asshole tell all that to a 35 year old man living at his parents house who is still single

This is the video I am talking about and you might have saw that
View attachment 1176608
I would love to hear this asshole tell all that to a 35 year old man living at his parents house who is still single
I never saw that exact video, but I’ve seen many similar bullshit. That asshole wouldn’t be saying that if he was deprived of love an sex his whole life.

Terrible shit happens when the courts sentences you to get re-educated to be more in line to your government's beliefs

I never saw that exact video, but I’ve seen many similar bullshit. That asshole wouldn’t be saying that if he was deprived of love an sex his whole life.
Yeah easy for him to say when he had sex at 15

Yeah easy for him to say when he had sex at 15
I know. It’s fucked up when people who had an easy life act like none of it matters. That would be like me saying height doesn’t matter when I am 6 feet tall. I know how much height matters because I used to be super short compared to my classmates before I had a growth spurt. Most of the time privilege is invisible to those who have it.

I know. It’s fucked up when people who had an easy life act like none of it matters. That would be like me saying height doesn’t matter when I am 6 feet tall. I know how much height matters because I used to be super short compared to my classmates before I had a growth spurt. Most of the time privilege is invisible to those who have it.
Just because they got laid at 12-17 (Yes I did know an 8th grader male who had sex with a junior foid) that means everyone else will apparently

Just because they got laid at 12-17 (Yes I did know an 8th grader male who had sex with a junior foid) that means everyone else will apparently
That’s normie logic for ya. They can’t think of anything outside their own existence. Getting laid in 8th grade is crazy. Lucky bastard.

That’s normie logic for ya. They can’t think of anything outside their own existence. Getting laid in 8th grade is crazy. Lucky bastard.
Meanwhile I was playing fortnite and minecraft and building fortresses happily in 8th grade and now I am building the courage to rope by practicing lowering my inhibidence

Last edited:
My room is always clean but I'm still incel

Meanwhile I was playing fortnite and minecraft happily in 8th grade and now I am trying to build the courage to rope by practicing lowering my inhibidence
I’m 8th grade I wasn’t even thinking about relationships or sex and was content just hanging out with my friend and doing fun car stuff and work on our cabin.. That’s what I miss the most about childhood was how the need for a relationship and sex wasn’t even there, so I could just live life without being deprived of it. I’m going to try not to rope while my mother is still alive. She’s the only person I have to hang out with regularly after my father passed away, and I’d hate to hurt her like that. Once she dies, my life fuel will run out and I probably wouldn’t be around much longer.

I’m 8th grade I wasn’t even thinking about relationships or sex and was content just hanging out with my friend and doing fun car stuff and work on our cabin.. That’s what I miss the most about childhood was how the need for a relationship and sex wasn’t even there, so I could just live life without being deprived of it. I’m going to try not to rope while my mother is still alive. She’s the only person I have to hang out with regularly after my father passed away, and I’d hate to hurt her like that. Once she dies, my life fuel will run out and I probably wouldn’t be around much longer.
In middle school was my first rejection and it broke me mentally and it literally feels like it was last week and I asked so many foids out in middle school and all of them said "EW NO WTF" while accepting an asshole guy they barely knew

My 2nd last straw was when a girl on snapchat I knew I asked her on valentines and she accepted but as soon as she found out I was the one who asked her out she got disgusted and rejected and thats the one that sticked to me the worst

In middle school was my first rejection and it broke me mentally and it literally feels like it was last week and I asked so many foids out in middle school and all of them said "EW NO WTF" while accepting an asshole guy they barely knew

My 2nd last straw was when a girl on snapchat I knew I asked her on valentines and she accepted but as soon as she found out I was the one who asked her out she got disgusted and rejected and thats the one that sticked to me the worst
That sucks. I always knew females wanted nothing to do with me by body language and how they tried to end conversations with me quickly, so I spared myself the pain of asking them out. Recognizing approach anxiety is a good thing. It’s your own brain and body telling you not to do it because you already know you won’t be perceived well.

That sucks. I always knew females wanted nothing to do with me by body language and how they tried to end conversations with me quickly, so I spared myself the pain of asking them out. Recognizing approach anxiety is a good thing. It’s your own brain and body telling you not to do it because you already know you won’t be perceived well.
Yeah it hurt me so badly I even cried in the bathroom because I was a low t SPED at the time and the weakest and least athletic in my school and now that foid I asked out on snapchat is dating a thugmaxxer as well as the final foid I asked out in middle school she got pregnant AT FUCKING 19 and funny thing is she said she doesnt ever want to have sex ever and yet she got pregnant while I rot alone on my bed I dont even own

Yeah it hurt me so badly I even cried in the bathroom because I was a low t SPED at the time and the weakest and least athletic in my school and now that foid I asked out on snapchat is dating a thugmaxxer as well as the final foid I asked out in middle school she got pregnant AT FUCKING 19 and funny thing is she said she doesnt ever want to have sex ever and yet she got pregnant while I rot alone on my bed I dont even own
That’s some straight up suifuel bro.