Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Over for me

Gymcel25

Gymcel25

Recruit
★★
Starting from the top

Norwood 2
Weak eyebrowridge
Arched eyebrows
Lowset prominent ears
Uee
Sclera show
Low orbital rims
Recessed maxila
Crooked nose w/hump
Weak mandible
Recessed chin
Big uneven lips
Narrow palate
Patchy beard
5’10
6.8 wrist

5’10 get out of here Chad :chad:

Starting from the top

Norwood 2 :incel:
Weak eyebrowridge :incel:
Arched eyebrows :incel:
Lowset prominent ears :incel:
Uee :incel:
Sclera show :incel:
Low orbital rims :incel:
Recessed maxila :incel:
Crooked nose w/hump :incel:
Weak mandible :incel:
Recessed chin :incel:
Big uneven lips :incel:
Narrow palate :incel:
Patchy beard :incel:
5’10 :chad:
6.8 wrist :chad:

Starting from the top

Norwood 2
Weak eyebrowridge
Arched eyebrows
Lowset prominent ears
Uee
Sclera show
Low orbital rims
Recessed maxila
Crooked nose w/hump
Weak mandible
Recessed chin
Big uneven lips
Narrow palate
Patchy beard
5’10
6.8 wrist
I was born - then it was over. - Saint Hamudi

At least you're not a 5.6 manlet

Not sure if you’re a trolling or not thought you have to be around 6’1 to be halod by height

its over. coming to accept and make peace with it is all that can be done if you want a"decent" life. otherwise only rope or eternal depression awaits

Surgerymax tbh
I thought that way too. But now having enough money to. I still hesitate to do it. Cause it’s pointless. I am already almost 27. by the time u get your money for surgeries you will most be past the age of getting prime women. worse u already missed out on teen love. those loss years can't be regained. also even with complete surgery maxing, many flaws cannot be fixed, a manlet can only go up 4 inches(in my case 5'5 to 5'9 is meaningless change), eye area can't be changed much, your overall phenotype can't be bleached much without skin cancer risk. And all these procedures just o get what? a used up old hag who will never be truly loyal, can drop u with a mere sentence from a gigachad. is all this work worth it? for me answer is No.

I thought that way too. But now having enough money to. I still hesitate to do it. Cause it’s pointless. I am already almost 27. by the time u get your money for surgeries you will most be past the age of getting prime women. worse u already missed out on teen love. those loss years can't be regained. also even with complete surgery maxing, many flaws cannot be fixed, a manlet can only go up 4 inches(in my case 5'5 to 5'9 is meaningless change), eye area can't be changed much, your overall phenotype can't be bleached much without skin cancer risk. And all these procedures just o get what? a used up old hag who will never be truly loyal, can drop u with a mere sentence from a gigachad. is all this work worth it? for me answer is No.

Yes you can never make up for lost time but looksmax is a good cope. My plan is to get oto and rhino and possibly chin implant I don’t care about being chad I just want to look human

5’10 get out of here Chad :chad:

Not sure if joking.

I'm 5'10 and more than half of the guys my age that I pass on the street heightmog me. Couple this with ugly facial features and it's very likely that someone at that height will be incel in this day and age.

Have you tried looksmaxxing?

Arched eyebrows are a good thing though

Tenor

turbo cope itt
"at least you are not a manlet bro"
"at least you dont have a treacher collins syndrome bro"
"at least you are not joseph merrick bro"

JFL at low IQ heightcoping, 5'7 chad mods all tallcels here and most incels are tall.

Not sure if joking.

I'm 5'10 and more than half of the guys my age that I pass on the street heightmog me. Couple this with ugly facial features and it's very likely that someone at that height will be incel in this day and age.
I was joking bro. 6’ is short in 2019.

Surgerymax tbh
Surgeries only work if you have one or two easily fixable flaws holding you back, not if you're a complete genetic wreck pertaining to your appearance

The hell is uee?

And all these procedures just o get what? a used up old hag who will never be truly loyal, can drop u with a mere sentence from a gigachad. is all this work worth it? for me answer is No.

Exactly. Self improvement (non surgical) can be good to improve your self esteem. But you're way past the point of diminishing returns with an old roastie who wouldnt give you a tenth of the love and validation shed give to one of her dogs.

It's over for every sub 8 male