Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Over for me ngl

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I just found out that the faculty I'll go to college is the majority of females which means I'll see a lot of foids on a daily basis. Thank god I chose conservative cities though, So I'll not be exposed to that much suifuel but being around foids in classes surely will be suifuel as fuck and I don't know how to cope with that. I will either manage to date one of them (hopefully) or I'll be all alone like always. I just hope that I can date one of those many foids since there will be many I just hope to get one of them so it'll be either lifefuel and life-changing experience or suifuel for me. Don't say that I shouldn't go there since its my only option and I HAVE to experience this shit. and the thing is my high school was a technical school so it was MAJORITY men in the school and my class were full men which was WAAAY easier for me to interact and it wasn't hard at all. But I don't know how i'll do in college, I know I will eventually have to interact with them but I'm awkward and autistic as fuck. It seems like there is no way I can avoid interacting with them.

So that's it guys, I will either manage to ascend or experience suifuel every fucking day.

Good luck. If you make it out you can always find me here rotting as usual.

So that's it guys, I will either manage to ascend or experience suifuel every fucking day.
the ultimate coin toss, you might get lucky especially if you're around females your chances go up unlike those who aren't

the ultimate coin toss, you might get lucky especially if you're around females your chances go up unlike those who aren't
yes bro thats why i see it as kinda lifefuel

what are you studying

Thank god I chose conservative cities though, So I'll not be exposed to that much suifuel
Imagine believing this.

Imagine believing this.
I dont believe, i know it. i'm in one of those
being around foids will be more suifuel though and idk how to cope with it

They probably just won't acknowledge hour existence tbh, unless you're a fakecel

If you're ugly, it's gonna be tough brother.

Well good luck

Let’s hope it isn’t over, man.

Enjoy college while you still can.
There is nothing worse than wageslaving for at least 8h everyday.

nigga it doesn't make any sense why you straight up quote my post :feelsmega:

If theres that much foids then you should try until you get one

If theres that much foids then you should try until you get one
yes bro thats my plan. I hope to get one otherwise its over ngl

I just found out that the faculty I'll go to college is the majority of females which means I'll see a lot of foids on a daily basis. Thank god I chose conservative cities though, So I'll not be exposed to that much suifuel but being around foids in classes surely will be suifuel as fuck and I don't know how to cope with that. I will either manage to date one of them (hopefully) or I'll be all alone like always. I just hope that I can date one of those many foids since there will be many I just hope to get one of them so it'll be either lifefuel and life-changing experience or suifuel for me. Don't say that I shouldn't go there since its my only option and I HAVE to experience this shit. and the thing is my high school was a technical school so it was MAJORITY men in the school and my class were full men which was WAAAY easier for me to interact and it wasn't hard at all. But I don't know how i'll do in college, I know I will eventually have to interact with them but I'm awkward and autistic as fuck. It seems like there is no way I can avoid interacting with them.

Suifuel unless you actively pursue them. If youre not dating one in like 3 weeks, youre gonna want to off yourself

It's going to be suicidefuel. You've taken the blackpill?